Chapter 28: Owari no Seraph 5

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

Near the exit to the outside world, I was stepping on the face of the white haired vampire. I removed all of his limbs to prevent him chasing after the children, making him unable to resist against me and to make look miserable right now.

"Now, Apologize to me that you were born into this world." I said with arrogant tone.

Oops, I ripped off the words.

The white haired became furious then glared at me,

"You little bastard! Did you think a noble vampire like me will do that to a inferior being's like a human like you! I'll rather choose death." he retorted.

"Oh, looks like you didn't like it, then let me rephrase it for you, 'Repent to me that you even exist'." I said.

He became more angry and shouted,

"You!!! You didn't listen to what I said just now!"

I clenched my fist,

"Okay then, say goodbye to the Canon."

I was about to slam my fist imbued with Hamon on his face but, suddenly-

"Stop!"

I heard girl's voice behind me.

I turned around and follow where the voice came from.

I saw a pretty girl with calf-length rosy pink hair, partially done up into two pigtails by black hairpieces that resemble bat wings. The black headdress is connected by a black headband, and she also has what appear to be short black horns at either temple.

She has large, sharp, slightly slanted eyes that are red, along with fangs and pointed ears. She wears a short black, frilly style dress with a layer of white ruffles over black ruffles of the skirt.

Of course, I recognized her.

"Isn't that your Majesty, Krul Tepes."

Krul frowned at me and spoke,

"I order you to let go, Ferid Bathory."

Another two vampires appeared beside her,

One of them has long purple hair pulled to the back of his head with clips. He has asymmetrical bangs the left side of him is longer than the right side. He has long lower eyelashes.

While the other one has neck-length black hair pulled back with a weaved design. He has long bangs that go around his face. He has drooping eyes and bags under his eyes.

Like all true vampires, both of them has red eyes, fangs, and pointed ears.

The two of them wears the traditional uniform for vampire soldiers, they have knee-high boots and wears the white cape with the hood down. They also have a dark band around either thigh.

After them, several vampire soldiers wearing a hood appeared around Queen Krul to guard her.

Suddenly, Ferid Bathory spoke while I'm stepping on his face

"My comrade has finally arrived, what are you gonna do now, little bastard."

"Now, surrender little human and let go of Ferid. I may change my mind and keep you alive if followed what I said." Krul spoke with proud demeanor.