51

Chapter 51: Krul vs Giant Toad
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

After I updated my guild card and registered Krul as an adventurer, I requested Krul to take a nearest killing quest on the board while I'm hiding behind Luna-san.

Krul gave the paper she took from the quest board to Luna-san.

Luna-san read it,

"Oh, it's a giant toad killing quest, are you okay with this, Harukin?"

"It's fine. I already hunted them many times before when I was still small child just to feed my whole family. The Giant Toad's meat are really delicious if cook them correctly, making it's toughness gone."

"Harukin, even now you're still a small child. What kind of life are you living?" Luna-san was shocked, asking me.

"Haha..." I didn't answer and just laughed it off.

"Hahaha... I want fight those monster. And also I want to taste their meat." Krul spoke, cracking her fist.

"Sure, I'll cook it for you if you killed one." I made a small grin.

Let's see if you really can kill one easily.

I made Krul go ahead of me outside the guild. And after saying my goodbye to Luna-san. I used 'The World' to escape from the guild and followed after Krul outside.

Few minutes later, we arrived on an open plain area just outside the town.

Looking around, we saw several Giant Toads roaming and hopping.

"Watch me, Harukin. Get ready your recipe for Giant Toads because I'm gonna eat a lot before I go to sleep."

Krul said, stretching her body. She quickly dashed towards the Giant Toads, creating a large crack on the ground. There's a excited expression on her face, wanting to rip her foe to shreds.

"Krul! That's a bad habit. You'll get fat!"

Krul arrived below the Giant Toad, giving it a large swing on it's stomach.

*Thud!*

The Giant Toad is still fine and only moved backwards by the force her attack.

"This guy is really tough, but what if I attack you more several times."

"Haaaa!"

She thrown several strong punches on it's stomach, making it knock back little by little.

Suddenly, the giant toad looked down, reaching it's mouth and eating her.

...

It raised it's mouth upwards, trying to swallow Krul slowly in it's throut.

Krul was struggling, trying to get out of it's mouth.

"Waaaaah! Let me go, you disgusting creature!" her voice echoing inside the giant Toad's mouth.

"Do you need help, Krul?" I shouted, asking her.

"No! I can do this mysel---- Hmmmp!"

She can't talk anymore.

Just only her struggling feet remains on its mouth then she'll be completely swallowed.

[DragonBall Super - Jiren's Theme]

*Sigh*

I sighed.