Chapter 19: Truth

Chapter 19: Truth
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic. Thanks.)

____________________

(Megumin's POV)

I ran away from the clinic after I learned the truth about Harukin's birth from Doc.

I ran very fast, going to the direction of the our magic item shop to hear the truth about my twin brothers real origin from my parents mouth itself.

"Megumin! Wait for me!"

I heard Yunyun yelling behind me but I ignored her.

I remembered Harukin saying 'Nee-san' several times to me while smiling since when we're still small until we grew up and arrived on this age.

The two of us are always hold each other hands when we went to take a walk everywhere. We don't even let go each others hands we sleep together as we're having hard time sleeping without each other's company.

I just don't know how will I treat with Harukin from now anymore after I known that we're not twin siblings and have no blood relations.

I arrived in front of our magic item shop then I immediately slid the door open and entered inside,

"Mother! Father! Are you there?!"

Suddenly, I saw the two of them lying on the ground, completely exhausted from overworking on the shop.

I immediately went towards them and checked condition.

Father spoke weakly,

"Megumin... Since when our shop became an all in one restaurant... ugh..."

Then he passed out and sleeping.

I went to mother and tried to wake her up by shaking her.

"Mother! Are you alright?!"

Mother opened her eyes and weakly glanced at me,

"Megumin... I leave Komekko to you... ugh..." she said as she also passed out from tiredness.

"Mother?!" I yelled.

Harukin just left this morning and we're already in this situation.

"Megumin..."

I heard Yunyun voice behind me as she arrived here after me.

Suddenly a young woman wearing a office uniform and eyeglasses went inside the shop, she scanned around the shop then her dropped on Hyoizaburoo who's lying on the ground,

"Hyoizaburoo-san! Today is the deadline of the payment of your remaining debt."

I saw Father sweating profusely but he's not moving.

The young woman frowned at him,

"So, you're not going to respond to me. Then..."

She snapped her fingers,

"Take all the money on the counter." she ordered.

Suddenly, several men went inside the shop and took all the bag of money in the counter. They putted it on top of the table and counted the coins per sack.

Mother and Father woke up, they kneeled in front of the young woman and pleaded not to take all their money.

But----

"As expected of Harukin, he really fully paid your debt on time. The money we collected here from your shop is exactly as much as your remaining debt."

"..."