Chapter 15: Navigation System Unlocked

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic. Thanks.)

____________________

In the sky, Harukin and Wiz are flying using a magic staff. The speed of their flight was very fast that it only took them two hours more than halfway through Alcanretia. Harukin noticed that there's no sound hearing from Wiz, he glanced at her and saw her paled and uncomfortable face, and looks like she was about to pass out.

She holding tightly with both of hands on the magic staff like her life was on the line, And her appearance was already very messy.

"Ahhh! Wiz-san! I'm very sorry! Are you alright?!"

Harukin asked while panicking, but she wasn't responding and already fainted.

He scanned around the plains with grassy field below them and looked for a place to land and rest. Finding a isolated big green tree with several split of branches and has a very bushy leaves that making it a good place for a shade from direct sunlight.

Slowly decreasing the speed of their flight, they stopped in the mid air. While levitating with magic staff that he standing upon, he smoothly went to Wiz who's already lying on top of his magic staff that she's riding.

Because it's day time and the sun will going reach high noon in few more hours. As the sun was approaching it's highest point, because of his innate ability magic called Sunshine, his strength and magic power greatly increases in every seconds passed until the sun reaches it's peak on midday and become invincible for a minute.

Unlike the original user from the another anime world it came from, his body doesn't turn into bulky or muscular, and his height and size doesn't grow larger to show how powerful he can be. Also the difference is that the Goddess Earth-chan gave this power to him to be very compatible with his body and doesn't have any drawback that hurt himself.

So even he has a small body of a child, he lifted up Wiz and carried her on his back easily. Gliding down and landing under the tree that he choose as their resting place for the time being, he gently putted down Wiz and laid her on the ground, he took a small pillow from his dimensional storage and placed it behind her head.

"I think I should cook the raw barbecue meat that I prepared this morning for lunch later after she regained her consciousness."

He looked around to find something to pass his time then he saw a deep river surrounded by trees near their location.

Taking out a paper from his dimensional storage, he wrote a note for Wiz and placed it besides her, for her to read after she woke up.

After that, he took out a fishing rod that he invented from his dimensional storage and left Wiz to take a rest under the tree.

After he gathered some baits, he went on top of boulder near the deep part of river then threw the hanging bait on river.

Harukin was humming when suddenly, he felt something took a bite on his bait. He immediately reels his fishing rod.

"Hahaha... This fish strength is strong, this one must be really big." he laughed then spoke.

After few minutes of tug of war, it suddenly rose out of the river. Because of the increase Harukin's strength in every second, he didn't notice that the fish that he having a tug with was giant monster catfish with a large head and several large pointed teeth on it's mouth. It also has a very long body that it has a ability to stand on the river while half of it's body submerged.

A vein popped on Harukin's temple and became furious. His body began to emit a heat while he glared at the giant catfish. He let go of his fishing pole then he suddenly jumped high and flame started to gather from his right first.

The giant catfish opened wide it's mouth then attacked him.

When Harukin was about to be swallowed, he stepped on it's teeth then he hopped over it's head.

"That bait is for small fishes! Why did you took a bite on it?!" he angrily shouted.

After concentrating the power of the Sun into his fist, he slammed it on the head of the giant catfish. A torrent of flame burst out of his fist and torched the whole body of the giant monster catfish that can even evaporate the water flowing around it's body.

"Helios Fair!"

After the flame disappeared, the giant catfish burned to crisp and died as it's body fell back on the flowing deep river, floating and drifting along the flowing water.

Harukin landed back smoothly on the top of the boulder.

Suddenly, he saw a small bar of transparent screen that appearing one by one in front of him.

[Congratulations! You leveled up!]

[You have unlocked Navigation System]

He opened his system menu by sliding his index finger in front of him, in the air.

________________

Welcome!

Harukin

Gender: Male
Age: 9
Race: Human

[Status]
[Inventory]
[Skills]
[Special Abilities]
[Friend System <Locked>]
[Navigation System <New!>]

[Exit]

Date and Time:
xx/xx/xxxx 11:23 AM

_________________

He clicked the Navigation System on his system menu.

Suddenly, it dispersed and disappeared from his system menu. Then something popped out on the middle of his screen then slowly went out of it.

A black diamond crystal with a shape of sparkling light went out of his screen and levitates towards him. He opened his palm below the floating black crystal then fell on it.

"What is this thing?" Harukin said while checking the black crystal on his hand.

Suddenly,

"Why did it take too long for you to unlocked me?!" A little girl's loud voice with angry tone sounded on the black diamond crystal.

Harukin was startled in surprise because of the sudden loud voice he heard, the black diamond crystal slipped on his palm then it fell on the flowing river.

"Ahhh... It fell!" he yelled.

The part of the river where the black diamond crystal fell lit a blinding light for a moment then it disappeared. All of sudden, a small girl with white hair rose up from the river and was drowning while being drifted by the river flow.

Harukin immediately took his fishing rod and pulled the fishing line from it's reel, he spinned around the hook and channeled Hamon on the string.

"Hamon Overdrive!"

He aimed at the wailing small girl on the flowing river then he threw the fishing hook towards her direction. Using his Hamon ability, he manipulated the string to hook on the small girl clothes. After the hook got on her clothes, he spinned the reel of his fishing rod to pull up the small girl out of the river.

When the small girl was saved and she was hanging on his fishing rod in front of him,

"Why did you just dropped me on the river?!" she furiously spoke.

"Sorry about that... I was startled when you spoke loudly all of sudden making the crystal slipped out of hand." Harukin replied.

"You didn't unlocked me for too long from your system then now, you clumsily dropped me on the river!  Moooo... Why are you so mean..." The small girl pouted in anger.

Harukin just gave her a wry smile,

"Hehe."

"EHE TE NANDAYO!?" The small girl retorted.

(To be continued)

(A/N: Ehe te nandayo!? means What do you mean "hehe"!? in English)