Chapter 25: Owari no Seraph 2

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

I was lost here in underground castle, running around to find my way back to my home.

Right now, I'm giving the vampires a divine punishment for calling my adorable little sister Komekko a livestock.

I strongly swing my great sword downwards in front of the three hooded vampires.

"Super Slash!"

*BOOM!!!*

My attack destroyed and caused a tremor on the ground that can be felt from several meters away.

"Arrrghh!"

All of them was thrown away by the force of my attack. Landing on back on the ground, they wailed around in pain as they slowly turned to dust.

Several vampires responded to the commotions and saw me standing in front of their comrade's remains.

I glanced at them and asked,

"I'm lost, do you guys know da wae?"

They became angry at me.

"Kill him!" shouted by one of them.

I raised my right arm and pointed my index finger upwards.

They were about to gang up on me, but suddenly they stopped when they saw a small light on top of my index finger growing into a small miniature of a sun, little by little it keeps getting larger every second passes.

"Then eat this... Cruel Sun!"

I threw the small sun towards them.

All of them disintegrated and turned to dust before they even have a contact with the small sun.

*Boom!!!*

It caused a explosion that even destroyed a big part of the castle.

"Hmmm... I wander what will Nee-san's reaction when she saw this explosion."

I look around to find which way I should go.

Not far from my location, I noticed a girl peeking at me from the wide sewage entrance.

That girl, I can ask her where am I right now.

I immediately dashed towards her.

She got scared and quickly went back inside the sewers.

When I arrived at the entrance and I followed after her inside.

Because of my fast running speed, I immediately caught up with her.

She looked behind and saw me that I'm already few meters behind her, she suddenly panicked and slipped on the ground.

She immediately sat up and while facing me, she tried to crawl away.

I stopped running and just walked towards her.

Seeing her appearance, I saw that she was a little girl  with a petite stature with chest-length dark brown hair that is placed over her left shoulder, which was tied in a braid and secured with a red hairband and light brown eyes.

She wearing a dark choker with a tag and a sleeveless one piece dress with a hood. The dress had a design on the eyelet and has black linings. She wore dark wrist bands on her both hands.