48

Chapter 48: Going to Axel's Adventurer's Guild
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

Outside Wiz's Magic Item Shop, I escorted Lalatina and her mother Katarina-sama to their carriage in front of the shop.

"Katarina-sama, please take care of yourself. Don't forget what I said to you; Eat nutritious food, proper hygiene, exercise regularly and most of all don't tire yourself, okay?" I reminded her.

"Yes! Doctor..." she responded like a child.

I just nodded at her response.

"Ah, before we go back..."

She moved towards me, leaning forward and kissing my cheeks.

"Since you're my daughter's Fiancé, you have to call me Mom from now on."

I glanced at Lalatina who's standing beside her mother, she still in her world, imagining things. I guess her masochism is really fully awaken because of me.

I glanced back to her mother.

"Nope, not for now. I'll think about it if things gone better between Lalatina and me in the future."

"Moooo... Don't be shy about that."

"Go home now! It's bad for your health if you stay outside for too long. Don't worry, after I learned 'Teleport' from Wiz, I try visit you regularly at your home to check your health condition."

"It's that true? Yay?!" she hugged me suddenly out of joy.

"With that, I gonna spoil you a lot like my own son."

She glanced at her daughter Lalatina, waking her up from her daydreaming.

"Lalatina!" she shook her.

"Huh?"

"Say your goodbye to your future little husband."

"What?" she became flustered.

"Don't listen to her." I said.

"No! I have to do this as your Fiancée."

Lalatina willed herself heavily breathing then she hugged me.

...

"Lalatina! Don't just hug him, you have to kiss him on his lips too!"

"Hey! What are you teaching to your daughte---"

Lalatina suddenly hold my head and kissed me on my lips.

My eyes widened in surprise,

"Hmmmp!!"

"That's my girl." Her mom praised her.

Lalatina let of my lips then move away from me while panting.

...

This unworldly girl... she easily listened to her mother's words without understanding what she's doing.

The two of them went inside the carriage and looked at us from inside the window.

"Goodbye, my little Harukin! Come visit us quickly." Katarina-sama shouted, waving at us.

Lalatina was also waving at us, blushing as she shyly said,

"Bye, Harukin..."

I just smiled at them, tiredly waving my hand at them.

I glanced at their butler who's name is Heidel, sitting in front to drive the carriage. He's an old man who's serving the house of Dustiness for many years as their butler.