32

Chapter 32: Tower of Heaven
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

Arriving at one entrances of the tower, I taken out the guards that's on my path who has a hound monsters with them. This hounds can sniff my scent and tract my location so I killed them immediately.

I took out one of my magic staves in my dimensional storage and used it to turn my body into mist. With this magic, I can transform my body into mist that can move around freely at high speed, negating both physical and magical attacks.

I immediately went inside the tower of heaven.

Looking around, I saw more slaves imprisoned inside. Some of them have bruises around their body, some of them are already very weak and frail. I saw one of them getting electrocuted by a guard using Magic.

Even the slave children are working to death and has all hopeless expression, scared of being hurt by the guards, even those who are inside the prison.

If I'm going to describe something about this place, it's totally hell.

I restrained myself from anger, thinking how I'll plan to deal with this place.

Lurking around the place, I saw a little girl with shoulder-length scarlet hair and brown eyes, she's wearing a white tattered dress.

That scarlet hair, there's no mistake, it's definitely Erza, the one whom I'm looking for.

Right now, she was walking weakly out of tiredness.

Suddenly, she fainted and fell on the ground.

One of the guards noticed and saw her lying on the ground, he angrily shouted at her. The hound monster besides him was barking making her scared and sat up.

Tears started to drip from her eyes,

All she can do is to cry out of fear from her hopeless situation.

Watching this, I can't hold my anger anymore.

I cancelled my Mist Body and projected a copy of Guren's sword in my hands.

"Destroy anything on my path, Mahiru-no-yo." I chanted.

I swinged my sword towards the pillar supports of bridges where the watch guards standing upon, creating a wave that shatters and destroys anything on it's path.

*Boom!*

"What happened?!... Huh?"

Suddenly, the bridges collapsed and watch guards fell on the ground.

"Ahhh?!"

"Please help me!"

"Arrgh!!! My leg broke! Someone, please save me!"

All of them screamed helplessly, some of them badly injured when they fell hard on the ground.

After I created a commotion, I turned myself into a mist again and immediately went towards Erza.

The guard who's shouting at Erza got distracted and immediately went to help his injured comrades.

When that happened, I appeared in front of her,

"Who are you?" she asked.

I placed my index finger between my lips,

"Shhh! Be quiet, I came here to save you. We're gonna escape from this tower."