65

Chapter 65: Checking on Akane
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

After dealing with Natsu and Gray, I went straight to the kitchen and started to bake strawberry shortcakes. I took my ingredients from my dimensional storage and started to prepare it.

(Recipe<<<)

I didn't made it too sweet because Erza's and Akane's health conditions.

After I finished baking the cakes, I placed each cake inside the boxes.

I put all of it inside the Dimensional Storage then teleported back to Porlyusica-san house to see Erza's condition right now.

Arriving in front of Porlyusica-san house, I knocked at her door.

*Knock!* *Knock!* Knock!*

...

Someone opened the door and it was Porlyusica-san.

"Who's the--- It's just you, Harukin. What did you come back here?" she said with cold tone.

"How's Erza doing?" I asked.

"Hm... Erza? I already made her drink medicines so she's sleeping right now. If you come back here to visit her then come back later. It's better for her rest for now."

I felt relief, hearing that she's fine.

I took a boxes of strawberry shortcake from my dimensional storage and give it to Porlyusica-san.

"Here... This is for Erza to eat when she woke up later and then this is gift for you as my thanks for helping Erza. Also can I have some medicine that you given Erza? I have another friend that suffering from that condition, the same as her."

"Okay, thank you..."

She took something from her pocket and threw it to me.

"Here, take this..."

I looked at the small container of medicine in hands then glanced at her.

"Thank you very much, Porlyusica-san."

I said with gratitude, bowing slightly.

She turned around then mumbled something.

"Thank you for saving our friend Rob."

"Huh?" I didn't hear it clearly but I understand what she means.

"I said go home now! This is why you humans are so annoying." she shouted, shutting the door in front of me.

"Hehe... To think there's still Tsundere's at this kind of old age."

"I heard you!" I heard Porlyusica-san voice from inside.

"Haha... Run!" I ran away.

After that, I opened the world gate and went to visit Akane's world.

- Owari no Seraph World -

In Akane's world, I was always reminiscing my past life as I arrived here. Looking around the deserted city with destroyed house and buildings, everything inside and outside was already looted.

To think... this is Japan. It was really devastated because of those people who experimented on Seraph of the end.

Well, I don't have time to sightseeing around. I have to go and check on Akane's health right now.