61

Chapter 61: I'm in trouble
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In Family's Magic Item Shop, Wiz arrived together with Nana while I've been stubbornly proposed to get married by a young woman.

"Ah! It's Papa!" Nana pointed at me, finding me.

All of them froze when they heard her calling me 'Papa'.

She ran inside the shop, going towards me.

"Papa!" she shouted in happiness.

But, because I'm inside the reception, she can't go to hug me.

Blocked by the large desk, she became teary-eyed then was about to cry.

"Wait, Nana!" I said, pulling out my arm from Yunyun's hug and went out of the reception.

I went to Nana, trying to calm her down by patting her head.

"Nana, what are you doing here? I told you to stay with your Mama for the time being."

"But... But, Nana is very lonely without Papa beside Nana and Mama." she answered with sad tone.

"Ugh!"

I glanced at Wiz.

"I'm sorry, Harukin. She keeps asking me that she wanted to see you everytime and didn't even let me take a rest so I was forced to come here together with her with my teleport." Wiz explained to me what happened.

So that's why you look very tired.

"Anyway, where's Krul? She should be helping you in taking care of her."

"Well, Krul tried to help me but, she didn't last and passed out in tiredness." Wiz responded.

...

Is age catching up on her? Nana can even make her look like an old granny.

"Nana just wanted to see Papa." she said with teary-eyes.

I can't take to see her like this.

"Okay, okay. Papa is really happy to see you come here today."

"Papa, is that true?" She became happy.

"Yes, of course. Hehehe..." I answered with a kind smile, playing with her cheek.

(Img<<<)

She also smiled at me in happiness.

What a cute daughter of mine.

Suddenly, someone grabbed both of my shoulders.

"Harukin, what's the meaning of this?" I heard Yunyun's cold tone voice behind me.

"Explain this to us, Harukin... Be sure to choose your words carefully." I heard Nee-san voice with furious tone next to me.

Several sweat appeared in my forehead and temple.

I took out a coconut from my dimensional storage and placed a straw in the small opening on top of it.

"Nana, go and walk with your Mama around the village first. Papa will catch up later if he survived this." I spoke, giving her a coconut milk drink.

Nana nodded at me happily and went towards Wiz.

"Harukin, are you going to be okay?" Wiz asked worriedly.