60

Chapter 60: How I really ran the shop 3
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In our Magic Item Shop, I was with my whole family together with Yunyun and Paimon, preparing our shop to open.

After I finish cleaning around the shop using my magic, I opened the giant wooden box containing new stocks of items for selling.

"Okay, let me fill the shelves first with this new items."

I clapped my hands twice,

"Woah..."

Nee-san looked in amaze, watching the items in the giant box floated in the air then moved to the shelves on it's own.

"You're really amazing that you can use this kind of magic. Be honest to me, Harukin. Since when you can use this special abilities of yours?" Mom asked me

...

Sweat appeared in my forehead.

"Well, actually Mom I can use it a month after Nee-san and I was born. I used my giant black armor stand at that time to hunt food in the forest." I answered.

"Wait, Harukin. Now I remember it, Are you the giant demon I saw roaming around the forest at night?" Dad asked me in surprise.

"Yes, Dad. That was me, I was hunting monster that time for our food on the next day."

...

"Now, the mystery of the scary giant demon appearing in the forest of the Crimson Demon Village has been solve. It was Harukin all along." Mom spoke with a smile.

"Won't you get angry with me, hiding this from you guys?" I said with a guilt.

"Huh?" My Mom tilted her head in confusion then she said, "Why would I be angry you? Hiding you're abilities sounds cool, you know?"

"Eh?" I reacted.

"I'm already aware that you have abilities that you've been hiding from us. There's no way those food will just appeared out nowhere from inside our house. Also you're the one who's been looking for food in our family, hunting very dangerous monsters by yourself who's still very small child. There's no way I wouldn't notice it." Mom explained.

"Then, Mom..."

"Harukin, we're Crimson Demons. We always do things in a cool way. You hid your abilities from us then you shown it to us in grand and amazing way that made even us very shocked. As a family of Crimson Demon, we're are proud of you as our son even though you can't do our clan introduction." Mom said with a very kind smile.

.....

I became teary-eyed, hearing this from Mom.

This made me embrace my race as Crimson Demon.

Even though I have a weird and strange clan, I started like it now.

I wiped my tears with my arm then took a deep breath.

It might be embarrassing and cringy for me, but as a member of Crimson Demon Clan, I have at least know how to do our clan introduction.

I took my eyepatch from dimensional storage then wear it to cover my piercing blue left eye. I combed my dark brown hair from the front right side to completely expose clan's barcode birthmark under my right eye.