Author's Note.

>> Time-skip details <<

Well, Hello... ig?

As you all must know, I took an extended break from writing. Almost a month.

And since I stopped because of certain and obvious reasons, I deleted Wattpad and Webnovel. 

After nearly a month of not using it, I installed it once again and started scrolling through hundreds of comments flooding Webnovel and tens of them on Wattpad. 

And for some reason, I still can't open or use these apps that I used to use before as freely as usual since it makes me low-key embarrassed of myself. As a part of everything that happened---because of me or by some foul spell of luck and nature, I thought moving on would be the best option. 

So, a chapter isn't promised. Maybe even after writing this note  I won't publish it---at least not now. 

Update may take a fuck-load of time. But, it shall come. I won't abandon... not again. So, formally I am back. But no promised schedule.

Also, I appreciate you all asking for my wellbeing, but don't do it. Asking how I am doing just makes it worse. 

An update would be as soon as in coming week but after that, NO PROMISES. 

That's it for this announcement. See ya all next week. 

Also, the adventurer's arc ended. Yes, I didn't abandon the story but I have abandoned the arc.

So here is the detail. The last chapter was the end of adventurer's arc.

Kiyo and Arisu never did the Dire Tombs. Period. ]

Next chapter would be start of Xyrus Academy Arc.