Chapter 32 - Foursome? Uto?

~3245 words

(A/n) We hit 5k votes despite the tumultuous drop in views which is kinda disappointing but eh, lol. Thanks everyone!

(Arthur Leywin)

Waking up, I saw Feyrith in his DC uniform, combing his hair and meticulously doing his braids as he got ready for classes. The sheets rustled and Sylvie slipped from over me as she plopped on the bed. 

"You're just on time." Feyrith said, looking back. 

"In time?" 

"The school is about to start. You should dress up too. We need to go for breakfast too. I was waiting for you." He explained as I looked outside. 

He was right. Maybe because of over-exerting myself in understanding the "acidic" properties of the weird, sickly green mana, I had slept more than I intended to. But then again, an average of eight hours sleep was necessary for better functionality and testosterones level. 

'Nggg, why are you thinking about testosterones so early in the morning?' Sylvie's voice cooed in my mind, yawning. 

Looking away I got up from the bed and walked towards the bath, scooping Sylvie up by her fur as I dragged her to the bathroom. "Thanks, Feyrith, I will be back in a while." Saying that I dragged Sylvie with me into the shower, ignoring her pleads to not make me force her into a bath. 

*** A while later ***

'That was really mean of you!' Sylvie complained through our bond while sitting on my shoulder. 

'You stank. Also, you're past the age of being coerced into baths. Take them yourself next time.'

'Hmph!'

"Hey, Arthur?" Feyrith spoke from beside me. 

"Yeah?" 

"Where were you last night?" He asked as I felt Sylvie's ear perk for a fraction of a second before relaxing. 

"I was outside." I replied. The answer was vague enough to be taken as anything yet at the same time, it wasn't enough. Prying any further would just make him look out of his place. 

"I see. Well, you seem to be the type who does everything with a purpose, so I will not ask where you went. Just don't put yourself into a life-threatening danger." Feyrith said with a smile. 

"Hey Feyrith." I called him, halting in my path. 

"Yeah. What's up?" 

"Why do you care I don't put myself in some life-threatening danger?"

"Hmmmmmm," He let out an extended hum before smacking his fist into his palm, "Well, I don't want my roommate to be expelled so early in the year or even worse... die doing something stupid. So, I have to worry here and there. For my own sake, of course." He said with an expression I couldn't quite make of. 

  "Just that?" 

"Of course!" 

He lied. Yet, there doesn't seem to be an ulterior motive behind his words. If anything, every word he said seemed to be as sincere and pure as it could be. 

But why? 

Why did human-

'Ughh, not this again. Can you take a moment and admit you finally made or find a good friend in this world?'

'I have friends.' I retorted back. 

'Sure.' Sylvie mused with a snicker as I continued to follow Feyrith.