10) Canceled Date

——————-Y/N POV

——————-
Y/N POV

It's been a year after Hanni's debut, and you couldn't see your precious little bean for weeks. Your baby was now a full-bloom star, with her honey-like voice playing across shops all over Korea.

Hanni was an unknown trainee just a year ago, and now she is one of the biggest stars in K-Pop. Seeing your girlfriend's beautiful face across your social media feed, with articles about her achievement surfing the internet, fills your heart with pride and happiness.

From the stressed-out trainee you used to help mentally to a now confident idol. Hanni deserved all the fame. You were happy for her and held your chest up high to have the honor of being able to call her your girlfriend.

You loved her, and she loved you. Despite her busy schedule, we still try to make our relationship work. We call every night and text each other whenever you two have free time. You guys would go on dates occasionally, treasuring the time you spent together.

Today was the day you could see your precious baby after a long while. The two of you planned to go on a date, wanting to eat at a new nearby restaurant that had just opened up in town while also visiting a unique location.

With both of you knowing the small legend, you also wanted to go to the "LoveLock" bridge. The legend goes if a couple places a lock onto this bridge, this will symbolize their unbreakable love, letting them live happily ever after.

You were very excited about our date and even got a custom engraved lock with both initials engraved. Although it might be slightly cliche, the symbol of this lock was your true feelings. You wanted to be with Hanni for the rest of your life. She was the perfect girlfriend, and you enjoyed the two of you living happily ever after.

You couldn't wait to be able to spend the whole day with Hanni. You prepare for your upcoming date with a radiate smile across your face. You head out the door, ready to see your beautiful girlfriend in person.

As you walk over to your car, you receive a call from Hanni. As a picture of her kissing you on the cheek for her caller ID, you smile as you pick up the phone.

Y/N: "Hey Bab-'' you say with a big smile before getting cut off.

Hanni: "Y/N! I'm sorry! But I think we are going to have to cancel today's date!" she said, in a rush.

Your smile instantly dropped, and a sudden sadness filled your body.

Y/N: "Why?" you asked, wondering why she was suddenly canceling at the last minute.

Hanni: "Sorry, Y/N! I didn't realize I had practice today! I'm rushing there right now!" she said, with an exhausted tone. "I'M SO SORRY!" she said as she heard a car door shut.

You were very disappointed, but you understood why she couldn't hang out today. She was an idol now, and she had responsibilities for her career. You cast away your sadness, wanting to be supportive. With a deep sigh, you said.