57) Don't Treat Me Any Different, Okay?

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Things have gotten a little weird after the whole thing with Chaewon. Your mind had been consumed with confusion and guilt since the revelation of Chaewon's feelings.

The thought of your previous conversation with her filled your brain with worry. You hoped that your friendship with Chaewon wasn't going to fall apart. Not only that, but why you?

You were just a regular guy, and Chaewon was a beautiful idol. It is so obvious that she was too good for you... Why would she even like you in the first place?

You were confused about her feelings but you were also confused about your own...

You couldn't understand why you didn't reciprocate her romantic affection, despite recognizing all of her amazing qualities.

You thought Chaewon was beautiful

You thought Chaewon was beautiful... She was kind... She was always there for you... But why didn't you have feelings for her...

Chaewon was literally the perfect girl... A person that anyone would die for. She is an amazing person and an amazing friend as well...

It really made you question your inability to feel the same way about someone who seemed so perfect for you.

The days following her small confession had been filled with an uncomfortable silence between you and Chaewon.

You guys stopped talking even though you two would regularly text one another throughout the day. You hadn't spoken or interacted much, both of you seemingly unsure of how to navigate your friendship.

You wanted to reach out and talk to Chaewon, but you feared that doing so might complicate things further or hurt her even more.

However just as you thought that, you then receive a message from Chaewon.

Chaewon: "Wanna hang out?" you read as your heart skipped a beat, feeling a mix of surprise and relief.

It was as if she had read your mind and reached out at just the right moment. Without hesitation, you agreed to meet her at a nearby park.