53) A Small Kiss on the Cheek

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

After a day of intense work, you laid on the couch in your cozy dorm room, the soft glow of fairy lights casting a warm ambiance. As you relaxed, you begin to wonder what was Y/N doing at this moment.

You and Y/N have been talking for a while at work, it was nice to see things return back to normal. You guys  would always joke around, and it seemed like our friendship was blooming once again.

However, besides work, you guys would never speak to each other. You would go home, or he would go home, not really hanging out afterwards.

You wanted to spend time with him, but not at work. You thought about asking him in person all the time, but you either never had the chance or you couldn't build up the courage to say it.

When you talked to Minji about it, she suggested that you just message him. But you also felt embarrassed to text him.

"Why does texting someone give you so much anxiety?" This sucks...

You stand in your dorm room, clutching your phone tightly in your hands. You've been contemplating whether or not to message Y/N and ask if they want to hang out, but your nerves are getting the best of you. Doubt and uncertainty flood your mind, causing you to question every possible outcome.

"Should you send the message? What if Y/N is busy? What if they don't want to hang out? What if you come across as too forward?"

As you pace back and forth, contemplating your next move, your roommate Minji enters the room, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. She notices your anxious state and couldn't resist teasing you.

Minji: "Oh, Hanni, what's got you all worked up? Are you finally going to confess your undying love to Y/N?" she teases

Minji: "Oh, Hanni, what's got you all worked up? Are you finally going to confess your undying love to Y/N?" she teases. Your cheeks flush with embarrassment, feeling caught off guard by Minji's comment.

"Little did Minji know that you kinda already did but kinda got rejected..." But it was still embarrassing to hear.

Hanni: "N-No! It's not like that. I just... I wanted to ask Y/N if they wanted to hang out, but I'm not sure if I should send the message," you replied honestly. Minji grins playfully, clearly enjoying your flustered state.