50) Your True Feelings

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

Today was the day of your special performance. When preparing, you poured your heart and soul into practicing for this performance, aiming to express your true emotions through every note and lyric, hoping Y/N would understand your true feelings.

As you headed to the venue, your heart raced with excitement and worry, a whirlwind of emotions enveloping you.

After arriving at the concert hall, you got ready and were then sent backstage. Standing there, your heart sank as you scanned the audience, noticing Y/N's empty seat. A wave of disappointment washed over you, and with each passing moment, your hopes of his arrival slowly diminished.

Hanni: "Guess he's not coming," you murmured to yourself, trying to conceal your disappointment as you adjusted your outfit. Your beautiful dress shimmered under the stage lights, a reflection of your emotions, both dazzling and fragile.

 Your beautiful dress shimmered under the stage lights, a reflection of your emotions, both dazzling and fragile

With a heavy heart, you stepped onto the stage, greeted by thunderous applause from the audience. Despite the warm reception, a sense of longing tugged at your heartstrings, as you hoped that Y/N would be here.

You put on a brave smile, attempting to conceal the whirlwind of emotions brewing within you.

Hanni: "Hello, everyone!" your voice resounded brightly, masking the hidden melancholy. "Tonight, I'll be performing a cover of Back in December by Taylor Swift..." you announced, attempting to push aside the longing that tugged at your heartstrings.

On stage, you stole a final glance at his vacant seat. Disappointment welled up, and you fought to hold back a tear, not wishing to cause a scene.

Inhaling deeply, you composed yourself, carefully choosing words to convey your emotions without revealing too much.

Hanni: "This song holds a special place in my heart," you expressed, your voice wavering slightly, battling to maintain composure. "I hope the lyrics resonate with anyone feeling this way."

The soft strumming of the guitar filled the air as you began to sing. Each note and lyric poured with emotion as you channeled your soul into the performance.