12) Seeing you After a Long Time

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

Today would be great; it felt like a perfect day with a bright sun and a cooling breeze blowing through the wind. After what felt like forever, you and Hanni would finally spend time together and go on a long awaited date. She was finally free for the night in her hectic schedule and wanted to spend it with you.

For the date idea, you two planned a romantic boat ride, which has been on our bucket list for years. Although you had plans today, you dropped everything, wanting to use this rare time to see your beautiful girlfriend, Hanni.

After the depressing Valentine's day, she wanted to use this day to "make it up to you" and had planned a private boat ride along the Han River. Hanni promised she wouldn't cancel this time, and you were very excited about your date, not because of the boat ride but because you were delighted to spend time with Hanni.

Throughout the day, as time passed, you were in a constant state of excitement and euphoria. Everything you did, you had a smile on your face, grinning from ear to ear.

You prepare for your exciting day and head to the meeting spot early

You prepare for your exciting day and head to the meeting spot early. You waited for her to show up at the rendezvous spot at the nearby park. As the meetup time approached, your happiness grew, with your heart beating out of your chest.

You constantly looked at your phone, checking the time. And as you waited, you saw your smol little bean get out of her manager's car.

Hanni wore an adorable and comfy outfit, covered from head to toe, wearing a hat and a mask across her face, probably using it to hide her identity. But at first glance, you knew it was her, as she was the person you loved. As you looked at her, you noticed that she had a substantial wooden basket with her. You wondered what it was.

Hanni said bye to her manager as they sped off, then glanced at her phone. In just a few seconds, you watch your phone ring, and it is a call from the person you love. You picked up the call.

Hanni: "Are you here yet?" she asked curiously.

Y/N: "Yepp, look in front of you," you said as you waved your hand to get her attention.