39) Unexpected Visit

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

As the day was about to begin, you wanted to hang out with Y/N before your long and dreadful practice started. Y/N and you have been talking a lot recently and have been becoming a lot closer.

As you walked over to his studio, you had a big smile on your face, happy that you would be able to see him. As you reached his door, it was locked, and the lights were all completely off.

Your confusion deepened. Y/N was usually the early bird, slaving away at the keyboard, but the room was deserted.

Frowning, you peeked through the window, trying to see if he was inside. However, what you saw was an empty studio with the lights off. That wasn't like him at all...

Just as you contemplated what could be wrong, you noticed Minji approaching.

Minji: "Ohhh~ looking for Y/N?" Minji teased with a knowing grin.

Your cheeks warmed up. You didn't want to admit your concern openly.

Hanni: "Uhhh... Maybe," you mumbled, hoping to avoid further teasing. "Uhhh, I was just passing by," you said, lying slightly so Minji wouldn't start the endless teasing.

Minji: "I doubt that," she said with a grin, her knowing that was a lie. "Well, he called out," Minji spilled the beans, "Apparently, he is sick." She said, surprising you.

Your eyes widened in shock. You hadn't expected that. Y/N being sick was a rare occurrence, and throughout the time you have known him and, he has only gotten sick once or twice.

Hanni: "How do you know?" you asked, your worry growing.

Minji: "I had something to record with him, but the managers said that we wouldn't be able to record since he was sick," Minji explained.