34) Even if we Aren't Dating

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

The practice room was filled with the rhythmic beat of music, and the dancers moved in perfect harmony.

Today, you had decided to push yourself harder than ever before, attempting a challenging move that required a quick spin.

As you executed the move, your foot slipped on the smooth studio floor, and before you knew it, you were crashing to the ground with a painful thud.

The room fell eerily silent as your fellow bandmates rushed to your side, their expressions filled with concern.

Minji: "Hanni, are you okay?"

You forced a smile, your pride stinging more than the pain.

Hanni: "I'm fine, just a little bruised ego," you replied, trying to sound confident despite the discomfort coursing through your leg.

Haerin: "You sure you're okay?" another bandmate asked, their worry evident.

You nodded, though the sharp pain in your ankle told a different story. You didn't want to trouble your colleagues with your problems

After some reassuring words from your teammates, practice resumed, but with every movement, your injured leg protested. You knew something was wrong, but you didn't want to admit it.

 You knew something was wrong, but you didn't want to admit it

Hours passed, and the studio was empty except for you. You slowly got up, wincing at the sharp pain in your ankle. You glanced down and saw your swollen, bruised leg.

Your bruised ankle is a swollen, vibrant shade of purple, mottled with darker hues of blue and red, creating a stark contrast against your pale skin. It was a nasty sight... Every step sends a sharp, throbbing pain shooting up your leg, a constant reminder of the unfortunate slip during practice.

With a sigh, you reached for your bag, determined to leave before anyone else could see your injury. You limped towards the exit, doing your best to hide your discomfort.

You left the studio and headed towards the exit, wanting to head home to rest up. You tried your best to walk normally but it's was clear to see you were struggling a bit.