9) After an Exhausting Day

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

After a long day, you dragged your tired body through the door of Y/N's apartment, your steps sluggish and your eyelids heavy with exhaustion. The weight of the week's schedule felt grueling, leaving you drained and exhausted. All you wanted to do was lay in bed, drifting off to an endless slumber.

You and Y/N were supposed to have a cute date today at a nearby restaurant, but you had to cancel since work had been hellish with your upcoming comeback nearing in a few days. You had practice and photoshoots throughout the whole day and night, barely having any time to breathe and rest.

Luckily with Ms. Lee's help, you could freely head to Y/N's place to spend the night. Using this as a time to rest and hang out with the love of your life.

You were glad that even though you had an exhausting day, you could at least end it on a good note.

But as you entered the familiar space, you could feel the exhaustion finally catch up to you

But as you entered the familiar space, you could feel the exhaustion finally catch up to you. You stumbled into the building, nearly tripping due to your fatigue consuming you completely.

As you attempted to walk straight, you clung to the wall, using it to stabilize you as you regained your common sense.

A throbbing migraine pierces through your head, causing you to ache in discomfort. You place a hand on your hurting head, trying to endure the pain. But amidst your suffering, a soft voice calls out your name, cutting through the haze of fatigue.

Y/N: "Hanni?" you hear your boyfriend say, his voice laced with genuine concern. You looked up to see Y/N's concerned face, his eyes filled with worry. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked as he reached over, helping you stand straight.

As you looked at him, you put on a fake smile, not wanting to burden him with your problems.

Hanni: "I'm just a little tired," you replied softly, not wanting to worry your boyfriend.

Without a moment's hesitation, Y/N then closed the distance between you two, his big arms enveloping your tiny waist.

You were slightly shocked by the sudden embrace, but then an instant wave of healing filled your body, making all your problems disappear.

Y/N: "Hanni.... I'll always be here for you..." he said genuinely, his voice filled with sincerity. And in that moment, your heart skips a beat, overwhelmed by the warmth of his unwavering love and support.

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

You then leaned into his embrace, your head resting upon his broad shoulder. With this one action, you could feel the world's weight slowly lifting from your shoulders.

Hanni: "Thank you, Y/N..." you murmur, with his fingers gently weaving through your hair as he holds you. Each touch, each caress, conveys a depth of gratitude that words cannot fully express.

At that moment, the warmth of Y/N's presence washed over you, wrapping you in a sense of safety and comfort. You felt that since Y/N was here, you could do anything.

Y/N: "Look at my little sleepy head..." he said as he began to pat your head. "Long day at work?" he asked.

Hanni: "Yeah... I'm so tired..." you replied honestly.

Y/N: "Then let's get ready to sleep," he said as he looked at you with a smile. He then picks up princess style, which slightly shocks you.

Hanni: "Ahhh!" you screamed. You looked at Y/N with a big goofball smile as he carried you to his room.

He places you on the bed before turning off the light and lying beside you.

Lying side by side, you curl up in Y/N's arms, finding the perfect fit as you intertwine your legs, creating a comfortable cuddling position. Your head nuzzles into the crook of his neck. As you snuggled him, you could hear the rhythmic beat of his heart.

As you hear his heartbeat, you think this would be the perfect time to tease your lover.

Hanni: "Hehehehe... Y/N, your heart is beating so fast..." you said, giggling a bit while snuggling deeper into his chest.

You watched as a blush tint appeared in blush appear on his face, adding more to the wholesome moment.

Hanni: "Thank you for being here, you whisper, your voice filled with emotion, each word heavy with heartfelt appreciation.

In response, Y/N's lips pressed gently against your forehead, giving a tender kiss that conveyed his unshakable support.

Y/N: "Anytime, my love," he said, making you smile.

You then closed your eyes, feeling completely at peace in Y/N's arms

You then closed your eyes, feeling completely at peace in Y/N's arms. As you begin to drift off to dreamland, you were thankful to have Y/N by your side.

------------
Wholesome chapter doneeeee. It is a little different, but I tried a different style of writing this time, and not sure if I liked it too much. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed and see y'all soon. Will add more fluff than angst. Any suggestion plz send them my way