3) I Miss You

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

After dating your beautiful girlfriend, Hanni, for a couple of years, you two often had to resort to talking over the phone to keep in touch due to your guys' busy schedules. Due to her strict management system, you don't see each other much in real life. You two hang out when you guys can, and despite rarely seeing each other, you guys were able to keep the relationship strong and thriving.

Just like tonight...

You had just gotten home from work, and after freshening up, you lay on your bed and scrolled through your phone. As you looked through your phone, a notification popped up. You checked what it was, and it was a text from your beautiful girlfriend.

 You checked what it was, and it was a text from your beautiful girlfriend

You picked up your phone excitedly, and you read the message. "Want to call?" she messaged, with you instantly replying, "Yes." After sending the message, in a few seconds, you get a Facetime call from Hanni.

As you answer the phone, you see your beautiful girlfriend sitting in her pajamas, looking soft and delicate. With her bare face, she still glowed, looking shining as a star.

Hanni: "Hey babe, how was your day?" she asked you.

Y/N: "It was long, but I made it through. How was yours?" you replied back.

Hanni: "It was so tiring; I had an early morning photoshoot, then I had dance practice all afternoon. I feel like I haven't stopped moving all day." she said in a tired tone. You could hear the exhaustion in Hanni's voice, and you felt bad that she had to work so hard.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, Hanni. I wish I could be there to help you relax." you said as you wished you could support her in any way. You watched as her head peaked up over the phone with a smile on her face.

Hanni: "You can!" she said excitedly, completely shattering her earlier tired image.

Y/N: "Hmm? I can," you replied, a bit confused. "Tell me what to do, and I'll do it," you said with your chest held up high.

Hanni: "Make me feel better by talking to me... I miss you... " she said, making your heart flutter at her words.

You can feel a slight blush form on your face as if you weren't ready for that comment.