40) What are we?

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It was another day at the ADOR building, and you were taking a small break from your music production to get a small cup of coffee.

You made your way to the company's dining room, intending to brew a fresh pot of coffee.

As you walked inside, the air was filled with a mix of coffee aromas. You focused on measuring out coffee grounds, but as you did that, you saw the mischievous leader of NewJeans, Minji.

As Minji walks into the room, you see that she has a slight grin on her face

As Minji walks into the room, you see that she has a slight grin on her face. You already know what's going to happen. She was going to tease you...

Minji: "Soooooo~ Y/N..." she began casually, leaning against the counter. "You and Hanni, huh?"

You glanced at yourself, a hint of a blush still lingering on your cheeks.

Y/N: "Minji, you know it's not like that," you replied, your voice carrying a touch of embarrassment.

Minji: "Oh, come on," Minji teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "It's okay if you still have feelings for her, you know..."

Y/N: "I don't know what you're talking about," you said, trying to act obvious to avoid her endless teasing onslaught.

Minji: "Oh, Y/N, how dumb do you think I am," she said, making you more nervous that your plan didn't work. "It's obvious that you two like each other; just make it official already," she said with the biggest smile on her face.

As she said that, you paused, setting the coffee scoop down. "Make it official..." You really begin to think about it.

"It's obvious that you two like each other..."

You knew you felt a certain way when Hanni was around. You felt happy... You felt as if millions of butterflies flutter around in your stomach. You can feel your heart race and your face redden when she is around...

Not only that, but with the recent events like the whole sleeping at the dorm and her visiting when you were sick... it really made you feel like you were in love again...