15) Love Fading Away

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

Life as an idol is filled with glory and pain all at once. After debuting a couple of years ago, you have risen to popularity, being one of the most successful and talented girl groups in the world. You have won countless awards, and with all the fame and success, you were unbelievably successful.

Many people would die wanting to be like you. But all the fame has its cost—losing your whole social life to your career.

As of now, the public has all eyes on you. You can't slip once, or it will become a scandal. You had to be proper and behave at all times, not being able to drop your "happy" smile for even a second.

If you are sick, you have to keep going...

If you miss your family, you have to keep going...

If you were exhausted to the point of almost passing out... You have to keep going...

All of it with a smile on your face...

Sure, being an idol was all you ever dreamed of, and you knew the risk of what you signed up for. But it was almost inhumane how they would work you to the bone.

As they put through countless hours of hard labor, your social life began to die. You had no time to enjoy your life anymore, always busy with activities, wearing you down.

You haven't spoken to your family in a few months. All your close friends were gone, and the company took away any way to contact them. And your love life... broken...

Y/N was the perfect boyfriend. He cared for you... He supported you... And most importantly, Y/N loved you. He loved you for who you are, "the smol bean with the beautiful smile."

He was the shining light in your career, the person who you trusted with all your heart, and was there to be my number one fan from the very start. You remember having doubts during your trainee days, wondering if you could make it.

———-Flashback———

Another monthly evaluation

Another monthly evaluation... 35 trainees were eliminated. Many of your friends that you trained with from the very start were all eliminated in this round of evaluation, you being lucky and scraped by.