26) Making a Name for yourself

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

As LE SSERAFIM's album promotions begin, you were very nervous about the result. You tried your very best to make the best music you could, but since it was your first time, it was nerve-racking.

You spent days of your life, mindlessly working on this album. You really prayed it did well...

As the Album Preview went on youtube, you were shocked about all the positive responses on the video.

"The Title Track is so gooddd!!!"

"LE SSERAFIM never makes bad music!"

"Who is the producer?"

"All the songs on the album are bops"

With the preview doing amazingly, you couldn't wait for the final release of the album. It seemed that people liked the songs you made.

Although you now had some hope for the album you worked so hard on, you could have never expected the positive reaction of the FEARNOTs.

LE SSERAFIM's new album has not only shattered records but also captured the hearts of countless listeners, and it's your music that's basking in the spotlight.

They even achieved their first win with their comeback in a couple of days, setting a new record for 4th gen girl groups

Although most of the work was done by the girl's beautiful vocals, they were your songs and you couldn't be prouder.

As the success of the album became higher and higher, the media had found out that you had only recently gotten into music production and had given you the nickname of the "Genius Producer."

You navigate the hallway of the HYBE, you're caught between a whirlwind of emotions – the exhilaration of achievement and the humbleness of being a part of what was so successful.

Congratulatory nods and sincere smiles from your colleagues warmed your heart, making you feel like you did an amazing job.

Even the CEO congratulated you personally, saying that he knew that you were perfect for the job.