01| Survival Show

《Pre-debut》
FYI!
I'm not fully knowledgeable when it comes the the boy's personality's during pre debut so I apologize if anything seems inaccurate. I'm also too lazy to watch the entire skz survival show. So I will be going off of stuff that I already know about the pre debut days and things I've read about them! Please enjoy and give recommendations for future chapters (: ~Rico
________________________

 So I will be going off of stuff that I already know about the pre debut days and things I've read about them! Please enjoy and give recommendations for future chapters (: ~Rico________________________

First time meeting Renho
All the members of stray kids have officially been picked. But something is a little off. There is a female, in an all male group. Bang Chan the leader choose her specifically for a reason. What could that reason be?

3rd Person Pov
"Okay everyone today we will be preparing for our unit mission, I hope you are all prepared" Bang Chan the leader spoke as he stood in front of his group. They were getting ready for unit performances for elimination. Everyone was nervous. Currently there are 4 people at risk. Hyunjin, Minho, jeongin and Renho. Renho is at risk because when she dances she tends to not sing her lyrics which causes mistakes in the song. She's an amazing dancer and very powerful but her main weakness currently is forgetting to sing.

Everyone split into their unit groups to begin practicing. The unit groups were,

Hyunjin
Seungmin
Bang Chan
4419
______
Minho
Changbin
Felix
Glow
______
Jeongin
Han
Renho
School life
______
Renhos group was practicing a song called school life. Renho really liked this song because it reminded her of how it feels to be a student since she is only 15. As they were practicing away from the other two groups they began to sing while dancing. Renho kept getting scolded by Han when she forgot to sing her parts. Her nonchalant attitude pissed him off because anytime he would tell her off her only response would be "okay." Or "hm." Sometimes it's just a head nod while looking at him through the mirror. She always had such a serious and plain facial expression. She never really talked about her feelings to the others or anyone in that matter. She's just not the type.

Han decided that they weren't gonna stop practicing until Renho was able to sing while keeping up with her dance movements. The longer practices went on the more annoyed she got. How come she's the only one getting scolded? Jeongin keeps making mistakes too. But Han just pats him on the back and reassures him that it's okay. Did he have something against her? Was it because she was the only female? All these thoughts running through her head, so much that she didn't notice that practice ended and neither Han nor Jeongin bothered to tell her. She scoffed and grabbed her bag heading to their dorm.

As she walked in she heard all the boys messing around in the living room, probably trying to relax so they don't get under themselves. It hurt her somewhat when she walked into the living room and it suddenly went silent, all the boys staring at her as if a stranger walked into their home. Renho lightly bowed and left into her single room.