22| My land, I-Land pt.3

❥It's the next day with the I-landers

It's the next day with the I-landers. Everyone is awake in the practice room as they begin to sort out parts for the upcoming challenge. But little did they know choosing parts would be more complicated than needed.

"Good morning everyone~" Renho walked into the practice room after finding out she was the last one to get up. Everyone was infront of the mirror practicing the dance and wowed as they saw how Niki had already memorized all the choreography.

"WOAH NIKI-SAN!!" K yelled and it echoed throughout the practice room making everyone laugh and cheer.

Renho watched in awe as everyone watched her brother.

"Wow Niki you might surpass me one day." Renho walked up to her little brother and shoved him lightly as he giggled.

"Noona~ you know I could never be as good as you."

"Of course you can be, hell you practically are." Renho folded her arms and leaned on the mirror as the rest of the group laughed at the siblings.

"Niki how are you so good?" Sunghoon was still shocked at how Niki memorized all the choreography in just a day. Niki laughed.

"Alright everyone, how about you start deciding the parts hm?" Renho averted everyone's attention as she watched the timer on the gate continue to go down. As if teasing her telling her she's running out of time to help these kids.

"Yeah, Noona's right let's get started." Jungwon was the first to sit down and everyone followed.

Everyone sat down but Renho stood up behind Heeseung and watched over them like a mother bird.

"Renho, since your the expert here who do you think should do each part?" Seon asked Renho as he looked up at her. All the other boys looked at her intently.

"I cannot help with that decision, it must be made in your own. I'm sorry~" Renho apologized but she knew that if these boys every wanted to debut they'd have to learn to do some things on their own. And to know if they can spot a good leader as well.

"Well, the most important parts would be the choreography, high notes and our individual details." Heeseung started the meeting off strong speaking about the important aspects of this test.

"But won't we be performing as a team?" Seon was confused about the Individual part that heeseung was talking about.

"I was saying because in the lyrics it says all, but part 1 will be in the center as we sing so I was questioning who gets part one." Seon made a good point and once part one was brought up the whole room went tense.