16.5| The scandal pt.2

❥It was early in the morning

It was early in the morning. Renho was nervous as this was the day she would prove her innocence to jyp himself. She prayed that she would be able to return to the life she loved without anymore issues.

Renho woke up in a cold sweat. She was breathing heavily and her hair was sticking to her face. She took a few deep breaths before finally calming down. She turned over to her desk to find the camera still there and in perfect shape. She frowned at the thought of having to go up to jyp all alone. The girl wondered if she would show the video to her members before she showed jyp. Yes, that sounded like a good idea.

The messy haired female grabbed her phone and called changbin. He was usually awake at this time.

Changbin: Ren! What's up princess? You feeling better?

Renho: Good morning Binnie, yes I'm feeling a lot better. I wanted at ask if you could bring everyone from your dorm over to mine quickly. There's something I wanted to uhm...show you all..

Changbin: Of course! What is it?

Renho:...

Renho: You'll see when you get here.

Changbin: okay~ love you rennie-ah~

Renho: I love you too oppa~

Call ended

She put her phone down and started to prepare herself for everyone's arrival. She showered, cleaned her room and finally set up a seat in front of the couches in the living room. The maknae trio finally woke up and was confused. What was she doing?

"Ah you guys are are finally awake.. the others will be here soon so just take a seat. This won't take long.." The black and pink haired girl felt really nervous speaking to everyone. Seungmin noticed his camera in her hands and his eyes widened. Did she find something?

The trio sat on the couch as renho silently sat in the chair looking down at the camera. A knock at the door was heard and Renho rushed to open it. She was met with the sleepy faces of her oppas.

"Sorry for waking you all up this early.." The girl shyly apologized but the boys smiled at her as they walked in.

"It's alright. Changbin said it was important so we got here as quickly as possible." Lee know responded by patting Renho on the head as he sat down next to a sleepy quokka. Everyone was situated and sat down on the couch. Renho made her way over to the seat that she had in front of everyone. They stared at the girl with curiosity.