16| The scandal

❥Renho has recently gotten into a scandal

   ❥Renho has recently gotten into a scandal. She's gotten hate from lots of fans and it broke her heart. Everyone has been trying to help her feel better but it hasn't worked. She's been on hiatus for 2 weeks and counting.

"Renho please, come out of your room." Felix knocked on the girls door. He and the rest of the maknae trio were extremely worried about her. She hasn't left her room and the comments on her social media have gotten worse in the past weeks. No matter how much stray kids tried nothing will convince the fans that she's innocent.

"She still isn't coming out?" Seungmin walked up to Felix as he was still trying to convince the female to leave her room. Seungmin even tried to get riki to talk to her but it didn't work. They don't know what to do at this point.

"No..I'm worried about her, she hasn't eaten in days and she hasn't left her room since the scandal was announced." Felix was heart broken. He didn't want to see his best friend in this condition.

Seungmin knocked on her door one last time.
"Jagiya..please come out, we are worried about you." Seungmin begged the girl to at least open the door so they knew she was alright. They heard mumbling and stuff moving around in her room as footsteps made their way closer to the door. Renho slightly cracked the door open just so the boys could see her eyes.

She had dark circles under her eyes and they were completely bloodshot. She hasn't slept and has been crying for god knows how long. Felix and Seungmin were shocked. They didn't know the scandal would affect her this much. Jeongin ran over to the room at the sound of the door opening.

"Oh god...ren-" Jeongin tried to open the door more but seungmin stopped him and shook his head.

"I'm...sorry guys. I-I didn't mean to worry you. I just haven't been feeling the best.." The poor girl was hiccuping and crying between her words. Her tears just kept falling. Jeongin pushed past seungmin and opened the girls door. Her room was a complete mess but that wasn't important. Jeongin hugged the girl tightly and put his head in her hair. She squeezed him back.

"It's okay..we are here for you. Don't lock yourself away again. If you need to talk, all of us are here for you princess." As he spoke Felix and seungmin made their way over to join the hug. Renho smiled in their embrace. But even though this is how she felt now, she knew the second they walked away all her emotions would come rushing back like a tsunami.

They all backed out of the hug, Renho smiled at them.

"I'm alright I promise. I'll start eating and sleeping more. But now please leave my room is a mess.." The sleepy girl laughed in embarrassment making the trio giggle.

"Okay~ I'll make dinner soon, the other members are coming over for dinner as well." Felix pat the girls head and walked away. Jeongin said his goodbyes and walked back to his bedroom. Seungmin was the only one left. He just stared into Renhos deep eyes for a while.