07| Vlive chaos

【Daewkki and koala snack time】"Anyeong stay!!!" Changbin yelled as he started the Vlive

"Anyeong stay!!!" Changbin yelled as he started the Vlive. Stay were confused because the title was daewkki and koala snack time but the koala was no where to be seen.

Stay: where is koala!!

"Where is koala.. she'll be here soon enough don't worry" changbin says as he read the comment out loud.

"Shall we listen to some music?" Changbin says as he plays his song doodle from skz replay. Soon enough Renho walked into the room with a bag full of snacks.

"yah! Finally!! Stay kept asking where you were!" Changbin complained as he helped Renho set the bag down.

"I'm sorryyy I had to go snack shopping since you didn't oppa" she playfully punched changbins shoulder as they laughed. She sat in her seat next to changbin and changbin put his arm around her.

"Alright stay todays main topic is.." changbin started.

"Who is the best duo in stray kids!!" Changbin yelled as Renho clapped and looked at the camera.

"Personally I think it's us oppa" Renho said leaning onto changbins shoulder.

"Obviously it is!" He said placing his head onto of the females.

Stay:PLAY THE PEPERO GAME!!

"Oppa stay is telling us to play the pepero game." Renho read the comments on her phone and stared at the camera coming closer to the screen.

"no." She said plainly and sat back down.

"Renhooo we should it would be funnn"
Changbin whined

"Nope never again, not after what happened at that fan meet with seungmin!" She punched changbin playfully as he laughed at her.

"I said I was sorryyyy" changbin cooed as he hugged his favorite maknae. She huffed and went back to reading the comments while snacking on some rice crackers.

"Back to the topic!" Renho said with a mouth full of food. "Personally I think Minho and jisung hyung make a good duo. They are very chaotic though." She said while looking at changbin who was agreeing.

"Although I do agree with that I think seungmin and jeongin make a good duo as well. They are always annoying each other but are very close" he said matter of factly and smirked when he saw Renho blush at the sound of seungmins name

"Yah speaking of seungmin and jeongin. You guys make a great trio including Felix. You and seungmin seem a little suspicious" He wiggled his eyebrows at the blonde haired female.

"WHAT?? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT BINNIE HAHA!" Renho said loudly while chuckling nervously.

"Oh there definitely is something going on there." He said smirking at the camera. He looked back at the comments while Renho was trying to convince him and stay that there was nothing going on.

Suddenly Renhos phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered and out the phone on speaker.

"Hey jagiya it's minnie I was wondering when you were coming back to the dorm. Felix and jeongin wanna know too we wanna cuddle." He said in a sleepy voice as Renho sat there in shock. Changbin started dying.

"Huh, is that changbin hyung? Hold on.. IS THIS ON SPEAKER? ARE YOU DOING A VLIVE RIGHT NOW??-"

And with that Renho hung up the phone and ran out of the room. Leaving changbin to laugh and come up with conspiracy theories with stays about what just occurred. Changbin was never gonna let this go. And he definitely was gonna tell everyone else.
__________________________________
                                【Chans room
Chan was in the middle of reacting one of Renhos dance covers of enhypens fever. As he was watching it someone suddenly crashed into his room and jumped on his couch. It was none other than Renho. When Chan noticed who it was he quickly changed the video.

"Look who it is everyone haha! It's my daughter!!" He said nervously as he grabbed Renho and placed her onto his lap.

"ANYEONG!!" She waved at the camera excitedly. Renho could sense Chan was a little tense.

"Yah oppa what's wrong?" she turned her head to face him.

"Oh uh nothing! Haha" he rubbed the nape of his neck. Renho lifted her left eyebrow in suspicion. She stole Chans unlocked phone and looked at all the comments before he stole it back from her.

Stay: HE WAS WATCHING YOUR COVERS OF ENHYPEN SONGS

Chan quickly stole the phone back and sat their scared that she found out what he was watching.

"why didn't you just tell me!! I wanna watch too!!" She whined as she shook him by his shoulders. He let out a sigh of relief and he started laughing as she shook him.
__________________________________
                   【Maknaes private life
Jeongin was recording in a room with a piano and he was sitting in a corner talking to stays on Vlive.

"Yeah so seungmin tried to steal my melona earlier today-" someone opened the door to the room.

"Someone's here.." he thought is was seungmin so he laughed

"yah go away!" He yelled towards the door while giggling.

"Who do you think you're talking to huh?!" Renho yelled as she opened the door and walked into the camera view.

"AH RENHO IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEUNGMIN" He put his arms up in defense as Renho held her fist into the arm trying to hit him. She grabbed a chair and sat next to the scared male.

"Anyeong stay!" She said sweetly towards the camera while tightly gripping jeongins shoulder as he tried to pry her hand off. She took her hand off and he whined.

"Have you learned your lesson?" She said sternly looking at the black haired boy.

"Yes I have I'm sorry jagiyaaa" he whined rubbing his shoulder. Renho smirked and kissed him on the forehead. That caused stay to go wild.
Jeongin laughed at the comments and showed Renho. She laughed with him. Stay wanted them to kiss more.

"Nope sorry stay jeongin was being rude so he doesn't get anymore for the rest of the day" she smirked as she saw jeongins expression. His mouth was agape and his eyes widened. He was offended.

Renho was just laughing at his expression. Jeongin suddenly grabbed Renho by her waist and he stood up walking over to the camera.

"Sorry stay this has to end early" Jeongin said as he ended the live.

"NOOO STAY SAVE MEEE AAAAHHH!!!-"
Renho screamed as jeongin turned off the live and carried her back to the dorm.
__________________________________
A/n: AAAAHHH THANK YOU SM FOR 100+ READS!!! I didn't like this chapter that much but it was fun to write! Hope you guys enjoy luv yalls very much. Send more requests!!! Rico out 🤍