05| A day with Riki

【On the phone with Riki】

On the phone with Riki

Riki: Hey I'm really bored

Renho: sounds like a personal problem

Riki: okay rude. Anyways I wanna go shopping, this new street market opened up.

Renho: I'm guessing you want me to come with you?

Riki: it would be very appreciated.

Renho: Then no.

Riki: PLEASE I DONT WANNA GO WITH ANY OF THE MEMBERS IM WITH THEM ALL THE TIMMMEEEE.

Renho: Jeez okay okay stop whining. I'll pick you up in an hour okay?

Riki: YAY OKAY CYA NOONA LOVE YOU!!

Renho: Love you too- call ended

"This kid I swear" Renho looked at her phone with a snarl.

"Ugh guess I'm going shopping with him today" She complained as she got up from her comfy bed and made her way into the bathroom. She quickly showered and walked out the bathroom with a towel around her and a towel on her head. On her way back into her room she ran into her favorite kids.

"Hi loves" Renho said smiling at the maknae trio as she held onto her towels tighter. The boys quickly looked away in respect.

"H-Hey Renho where are your clothes..." Felix asks shyly as he looked down at the ground. Renho remembered her current state and ran past the boys and into her room screaming apologies. The boys laughed at their maknae's behavior and they all walked into the living room to watch television.

In Renhos room she quickly changed into a simple yet stylish outfit. Had to one up her brother Y'know?

 Had to one up her brother Y'know?