18.5| The Hunt pt.2

❥On your marks

On your marks..

Get set..

GO!!

And the hunt has officially begun!

Renho's Pov
Im in the car with hyunjin and Han and it's already chaotic. They have the windows down and are screaming towards the other teams cars..

The arena we have to find the eggs in looks like a mini city. There are some houses around, a park, a store and a garden. We decided to search the garden first.

Hyunjin sped up and drove towards the garden to get there before anyone else did. Luckily he made it just in time before Lee know and Changbin did. Lee know drove past us giving us a death stare.

"YAH! WE WERE COMING HERE FIRST!" Changbin yelled through the passenger seat window. Hyunjin was terrified of Lee know while Han and I were laughing our heads off.

"TOO BAD OPPA! HAVE FUN FINDING SOMEWHERE ELSE~" I yelled back at him and took my teammates hands to begin searching the garden.

The garden had flowers everywhere, as we walked in there was a small stone path. I'm guessing we need to find the egg somewhere in this pathway because at the end of the path is a wooden fence

 I'm guessing we need to find the egg somewhere in this pathway because at the end of the path is a wooden fence

"wah...it's so pretty." I looked around in amazement. I looked like something out of a fairytale. The flowers were pastel colored tulips with a few roses here and there. Han walked over to a yellow tulip and picked it from the garden as he looked for the egg.

"For you milady~" I giggled at his action and took the flower.

"Thank you good sir." I gave him a small curtsy and smiled at him. Hyunjin being dramatic as ever wanted to make me smile as well. He walked a little bit further through the sides of the pathway through the flowers and found something.