8.5| Sick

The dorm was filled with the sounds of Renhos coughs and sneezes

No one was home. The maknae trio had separate interviews they had to attend that day leaving a sick Renho all alone. She was too sick to get up and do anything. So she grabbed her phone and texted the only people she knew wasn't doing anything that day.

3Racha + ren-ren 🐻‍❄️

       Hey guys are you busy 😿

Hannie 🤗
Nope what's up sis?

Father bang ‼️
No why? Is something wrong ren?

Binnie bae 🫶🏻
No, what's wrong honey?

I'm sick and the boys aren't home,
Can you guys come over? 🙁💔

Father bang ‼️
I'm on my way right now.

Hannie 🤗
IM COMING TO!! ILL
BRING YOU MEDICINE!!

Binnie bae 🫶🏻
ILL BRING EXTRA BLANKETS
AND ONE OF MY HOODIES
WE CAN CUDDLE 😚

  Thank you guys so much
The doors unlocked 💜💜

__________

Renho put her phone done next to her on her bed and waited for her hyungs so come and take care of her.

「ꨄ」

About an hour later Renho ended up falling asleep while waiting for the 3 boys to come to her dorm. Eventually she got woken up by the smell of soup and the feeling of strong arms holding her. She woke up on changbins chest while he was on his phone. He noticed that she woke up and smiled down at her.

"Good morning princess, Chan is cooking you some soup right now and han is doing the chores." He said in a calming voice stroking his hands through her messy deep purple hair.
"mmhh, thank you..." she croaked as she tried to sit up.

"Woah woah, take it easy I'll carry you into the living room." He stopped Renho from getting up and he lightly took her off of him and carried her bridal style into the living room as she snuggled into his chest. She was placed on the couch and had a blanket thrown over her. Behind her was the kitchen that Chan was cooking in. Han had come and sat on the couch with her turning on a cartoon that they both enjoyed. They laughed at the funny characters and made jokes before Chan came in with chicken noodle soup for Renho.

Han helped Renho sit up, Renho didn't really like chicken noodle soup. So when chan tried feeding her she didn't wanna eat it at first.

"Renho if you don't eat this I'll tell Felix not to make you anymore brownies as punishment." Chan said sternly staring at the red nosed girl.
"Fine..." she whined as she ate the soup reluctantly.

After she finished chan left to do the dishes. Han and changbin was sitting on either side of Renho. Han on the right and changbin on the left. Renho leaned her head on Hans shoulder as changbin dug into the grocery bad with stuff they bought for her. He pulled out Renhos worst enemy.

Grape flavored medicine.

The second Renho saw the medicine her eyes went wide and she climbed to the other side of Han, hiding behind him. Changbin gave Renho an annoyed look as he went over too her.

"NOOO I HAATTTEE GRAPE FLAVORED MEDICINE ITS SO NASTY!!!" She cried as changbin tried to make her drink the gross medicine.

"BUT YOU NEED IT TO FEEL BETTER DUMBASS!!" He yelled back as he forced the mini cup onto her lips and tilted her head back, making her drink the purple substance. She squeezed her eyes closed and she hit changbin on the arm. Han captured this moment on his phone and sent it to the group chat. Everyone was never gonna let this go.

Renho was sitting on the couch far away from changbin. Still mad at him for making her drink that gross medicine. The only person who hasn't tourtured her so far has been Han. He's been cuddling with her and watching cartoons for about 2 hours now. They were wrapped up in a large blanket, Renho sitting in between Hans crossed legs as she slept peacefully. Han also ended up falling asleep.

Chan and changbin decided to go back to the dorm because hyunjin and Minho were arguing over stupid stuff.

「ꨄ」

Renho eventually began to feel better but she complained about the entire experience to the maknae trio and they all just laughed at her as she whined about changbin and Chans tourture.

"We're sorry for not being here honey, next time we will drop everything and make sure to take good care of you." Seungmin said as he winked around the last part of the sentence. The other two boys agreed and Renho hit all of them on the back of the head.

"Dumbasses." She smiled at the trio before cuddling all of them and continued watching fancams of other members making fun of them.
__________________________________
A/n : I decided to write this story because I am currently sick 😭😭, but I am currently working on another book! It's a Han x reader so stay prepared 😉 Rico out! 🐻‍❄️

 __________________________________A/n : I decided to write this story because I am currently sick 😭😭, but I am currently working on another book! It's a Han x reader so stay prepared 😉 Rico out! 🐻‍❄️

「고생 끝에 낙이 온다」
At the end of hardship
Comes happiness