02| Survival Show pt.2

【a few days until the next mission】

*alarm*
"uugghhh" the long haired female groaned as her 7:30 alarm went off. She had to get ready for practice. She wakes up earlier than the rest of the boys so she can have some peace and quiet at the studio.

Renho's Pov
I sat up in my bed reluctantly, noticing that I was tucked in and my door was shut. 'I don't remember doing that?' I thought. It's whatever. I got up and picked out my practice outfit for today which was just an oversized green sweater and some black sweatpants {like the outfit niki wore in that one dance practice video}.

I quietly exited my room and tiptoed to the bathroom trying not to wake the babies up. I took a quick shower and did my skin routine.

'No need for makeup I'll just sweat it off anyways' I thought as I looked in the mirror.

"hm, I wanna cut my hair. I'll do it later" I spoke to myself as I looked at my long black hair, it reached all the way to my butt and was kinda a pain while dancing. I left the bathroom and put on my dance shoes then left the dorm.

I walked to the practice room and turned the lights on. I went over to the computer and started playing the song with the pre recorded vocals. I listen to the song while doing the dance quite lazily trying to work on my facial expressions. Once the song ended I restarted it and danced full out while singing and doing facial expressions.

Once the song ended and I was on the ground I heard the door open and I checked my watch to see the time. It was already 8:30???

'Well I guess I had enough peace and quiet for today.' I thought as I stood up to greet the boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I said shyly as the boys entered being loud as usually. They greeted me back some came and hugged me other pat me on the head. I smiled at the kind gestures as the boys began to talk in a circle about the performances.

I stayed off to the side not wanting to invade on their conversations. Hyunjin noticed that I wasn't in the circle I was on the other side of the room looking in the mirror practicing my dance.

"Yah! Renhoo~ come over here! Y'know you're part of the team too!" He yelled loud enough for the other to stop their conversation and run over to me. They tried to pick me up so I ran away screaming and laughing. Changbin caught me and flung me over his shoulder and walked back over the the circle. He placed me in the middle and everyone continued the conversation including me this time.

"Oh Renho, have you been working on your facial expressions? I really don't want you to get eliminated over something so small." Chan asked me as he put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with a closed eye smile.