06| Ice cream!

【 In the dorm】

In the dorm

*inaudible screaming*
Renho was awoken to the sound of the maknae trio yelling at each other.

"Why are they so loud.." Renho slurred as she slowly got out of bed adjusting the shirt she stole from Chan. She walked out of her room to find the trio playing Mario cart. She looked at her Apple Watch to see the time. It was 9:50 am.

"Yah." She said quietly but loud enough to make the boys freeze and pause the game. They looked behind them and saw the black and pink hair girl clearly angry.

"Oh! Good morning love haha what's wrong.." seungmin said trying to soften her mood. Spoiler it didn't work.

"Do you idiots know what time it is?" She stared at all of their faces looking down at them.

"WE'RE SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT US" jeongin and Felix said lowering their heads in fear. Seungmin just sat there frozen looking at the angry girl.

She sighed "it's fine just try not to be as loud when I'm sleeping, okay?" She calmed down and looked at the boys lovingly. The all let out a long breath of relief.

"Okaayyy" the all said in unison and continued their game. Renho went into the kitchen and ate a strawberry poptart. She had no plans today so she was kinda bored. She just sat on the floor in front of the boys and went on her phone

Everyone had went into their separate rooms and it's been pretty quiet. Suddenly someone knocked on Renhos door.

"Come in!" She yelled since she was at the desk on the opposite side of the room. Jeongin walks in with his phone in hand. Renho turned around to face the black haired fox.

"Yes innie how can I help you honey?" She asked as the boy stood next to her and showed her his phone. It was a picture of a twist ice cream truck at one of Renhos favorite parks.

"Since we haven't been on a date in a while I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me. I know that it's your favorite park and they'll only be their for today so why not?" The boy smiled at his Best friend and her eyes lit up. It was her two favorite things, ice cream and a park.

"Omg yeah! Lets go!!" She excitedly got up from her chair and started jumping up and down like a little kid. Jeongin looked at her with bright eyes.

"Okay get dressed then we can go" he kissed her forehead and walked out the room. She was thinking since it was a date that she would match his outfit. So she found an outfit that looked similar to his and began to shower.