13| Surprise?

The maknae trio were busy with their schedules that day and Renho was bored so she decided to go to her oppas dorm

Renho was walking to her oppas dorm. She wanted to spend the day with the maknae trio but they got 'busy' yeah sure. Anyways she was standing infront of their door but before she knocked on it she heard lots of noise and chaos going on inside. She sighed and mentally face palmed.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come here..." she whispered annoyingly. She finally decided to knock on the door. All the noise paused as the door was opened by hyunjin. His eyes widened at the sight of the girl. The other 4 males looked in the direction of the door. Chan had party streamers in his hand, changbin was holding party hats, Lee know was setting up a speaker and Han was blowing up balloons. They all froze. Chan signaled to hyunjin to distract her. Hyunjin nodded and walked out the room closing the door quickly. He pushed Renho lightly by her back and began a conversation.

"Hey ren ren what's up? The others are busy right now so you can't go into the dorm." Hyunjin was obviously nervous. What was he hiding?

"Are they having a party? I could help set up!" The blonde haired girl loved setting up for parties. Blowing the balloons were her least favorite part though.

"No! I mean... ahem... no, it's okay I think they got it haha.." Hyunjin laughed awkwardly and Renho gave him a weird side eye. He lead her out of the building and they decided to talk a walk outside.

It was mid-day meaning it was very hot outside. Luckily Renho was wearing some shorts but her top wasn't helping. She had an oversized hoodie on that she stole from Felix's closet before she left to find her oppas. Just as Renho finished complaining about the hot and hyunjin laughed at her she saw 3 familiar faces walking towards them.

They had tons of shopping bags on their arms. Hyunjin spotted them and so did Renho. The 3 boys saw the 2 and paused. They looked at each other then at hyunjin. Hyunjin signaled for them to run past and they did. They ran right past the couple leaving Renho confused and somewhat hurt.

Why would her own Best friends and boyfriend  lie about their schedule and then have the gull to ignore her with SHOPPING BAGS?? They went shopping without her. This made her mood suddenly turn sour and hyunjin noticed. He was worried.

"H-Hey ren ren wanna go get some strawberry cheesecake ice cream? I know it's your favorite~ my treat." Renho looked up at the dirty blonde haired boy. She slightly nodded her head and hyunjin took her hand and they walked to the nearest ice cream shop.

Renho loved when hyunjin took her out for ice cream. His dramatic expressions whenever he'd get a brain freeze was always her favorite thing to see during a bad day. They made it to the ice cream shop and ordered their ice cream. They sat at a table near the window. Renho put her head in her hand and looked out the window sadly. Hyunjin felt really bad. Finally their ice cream arrived.