15| Strawberry kisses

❥Felix and Renho are at the dorm by themselves

Felix and Renho are at the dorm by themselves. Everyone else is at the recording studio, since they finished their recordings first the decided to bake for the group and also consider this time as a date night

"Felix! Did you buy the strawberries?" Renho came running into the dorm after coming back from the recording studio.

"Ah shit, I forgot them." Felix cursed as he went to greet his favorite brown haired maknae.

"God damnit, cmon let's go get some. We have to hurry before they finish recording!" Renho was rushing Felix to put on a coat and his boots. It was snowing outside.

"Hey hey calm down we'll finish in time. And plus this is also supposed to be our date night rennie." Felix kissed the girl on the forehead and she smiled at him. Looking at his face she saw the beautiful freckles on his face. They looked like constellations on his face to match with the stars in his bright eyes.

"Alrighty~" Renho smiled at her platonic soulmate and walked out of the dorm.

They walked to the connivence store in the cold. Renho didn't bring gloves unfortunately. Felix noticed how she kept her hands near her face to heat them up. He took off his gloves and handed them to her. She looked over to him.

"Oh no,no it's okay! You need them more than me-" Felix didn't let the girl finish before he took her hands and put the gloves on her. He then held her hand and continued to walk.

"I don't want you to get sick jagiya" The blonde haired boy looked back over to the girl and smiled. Her cheeks and nose were red from the cold. They walked hand in hand until they reached the store.

The clerk greeted the couple, they both bowed in respect and began looking for strawberries.

"Do you wanna get some snacks as well? So we don't eat up all of our ingredients?" Felix suggested because he knew how Renho loved to snack on the ingredients when he wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah! Get strawberry pepero, soda, and some chips" Renho asked the freckled boy to get her favorite snacks. He nodded and went to look for snacks while she looked for the strawberries. She found the strawberries and picked up two containers.

Felix was waiting at the register with the snacks. The female clerk kept eyeing Felix and smiling. Renho noticed this but didn't say anything. She put the strawberries on the countertop and waited for the lady to ring them up.

"That'll be 25,000 won and i will also need your phone number to complete the transaction." The clerk smirked at Felix as he swiped his credit card.

"I don't think the phone number is necessary." Felix responded back boredly as he watched the woman put the food into the bag. She frowned and side eyed Renho. Renho smirked at the woman and grabbed the bag. Felix grabbed the pale girls hand and walked out the store. Renho stuck her tongue out at the clerk and walked out.

Back at the dorm they took off their coats and boots and ran straight to the kitchen to begin baking.

"I texted Channie oppa, they said they'll be done recording in about an hour and a half." Renho spoke to Felix as she preheated the oven.

"Alright, start the batter for the cupcakes and I'll make the frosting." Felix always became serious when it came to baking, but Renho made it fun in very questionable ways...

"Yes sir" she winked at the boy and he playfully rolled his eyes.

As Renho began making the batter for the cupcakes she took some flour and sprinkled it onto Felix's head making him snap his head around. He smirked playfully.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play huh?" He grabbed a fist full of flour and chased Renho around the dorm. He grabbed the back of her t-shirt and spun her around. He threw the flour right into her face. She shook her head and stared at the boy in shock. He fell onto the ground laughing. She kicked his side and started to laugh as well. Suddenly she heard the sound of the oven beeping. They both ran into the kitchen seeing that the oven was finished pre-heating.

Renho poured the batter into the tray and put it into the oven. But of course she was stupid and didn't put on an oven mitt. She placed the tray in the oven but as she took her hand out she touched the bottom of the oven burning her knuckles.

"OW!!" She whined as she jumped and held her fist. Felix rushed over to her asking what happened.

"I burned myself" She looked at her knuckles, they had slight burn marks on them and they stung. Felix took her hand and put it under cold water. She hissed at the contact of the water but eventually calmed down as it felt better.

"You have to be more careful love, don't hurt yourself again." He kissed the girls hand and patted her head gently. She smiled at the innocent boy and nodded.

Together they finished the frosting, and cut the strawberries by the time they finished cutting the last strawberry the timer for the cupcakes went off. Felix stopped Renho from going towards the oven and he took the cupcakes out with the oven mitt. He put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes to let them cool.

Renho got a notification on her phone from Han.

Hannie 🫶🏾
Rennie-ah~ we are almost done recording!
Channie hyung said that you and Felix had
Something for us, so if you wanna give it
To us here you better hurry <3

Renho rushed to show Felix the message, his eyes widened and he started to decorate the cupcakes crazy fast. 10 minutes later they finally finished the cupcakes. They quickly put on some gym shoes and ran out of the dorm with the cupcakes. Completely forgetting they were covered in flour..

They made it to the studio and knocked on the door. Inside everyone was sitting down listening to seungmin finish his last session. Once he finished everyone turned to Felix and ren in confusion.

"Why are you guys covered in flour?" Hyunjin laughed causing everyone else in the room to laugh, even Seungmin as he returned to the sitting area.

"It's a long story... but we made you all cupcakes!!" Renho giggled nervously as Felix held out the cupcakes they made. The kids cheered and began to eat the yummy snacks the couple made for them.

"And then the clerk was trying to get his number! Can you believe her? I almost punched her right then and there!" Renho was complaining to everyone about the store clerk and they started to laugh at her.

"THIS ISNT FUNNY!! I WAS SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF!!" She yelled but enjoyed the sound of her family's laughter.
__________________________________
a/n: UGH IM IN LOVE WITH RENLIX YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AKDHEKSBFH
anyways I'm on spring break so be ready for lots more updates 😉 also! Go follow my alt account! I write stories about k-dramas there! I just began a story on all of us are dead with it being a su-hyeok x fem! show it lots of love! (: HeavenlyStarz