11| Bad mood

It's a normal practice day

It's a normal practice day. Everyone preparing a stage for inkigayo. But someone just isn't having the best day today.

"Stop, stop! Stop the music!" Lee know yelled as jeongin ran to pause the song. Lee know walked over to Renho. The brown haired girl was sweating bullets and stood there with her hands on her hips taking deep breaths.

"Renho are you okay? Your almost a whole beat behind." Lee know asked softly as he pat the girls head. She slapped his hand away and furrowed her brows.

"I'm fine. Don't touch me again hyung. Start the music and let's finish this. I don't have the energy to be around you guys anymore." She said plainly and walked back to her starting position. It's as if she went back to her pre debut self. All the boys were worried and hurt at the same time. What happened to their maknae?

After practice at the maknae dorm
Renho left the bathroom after taking a shower, she walked into the living room and turned on the tv to watch a random cartoon. Her dorm mates watched her from the kitchen and they were worried about why their lover was acting like this. She hasn't talked to them all day, she didn't even glance at them.

"Should we go ask what's wrong?" Felix whispered to the other 2 boys.

"No what if she gets angrier?" Seungmin protested.

"Let's just go ask it wont hurt." Jeongin concluded and they all walked up to the couch. All three of the boys stood in front of the tv blocking Renhos view.

She looked up from her sitting position and made eye contact with the 3 boys.

"Yah. You're in the way, move." She said clearly annoyed.

"We aren't moving until you tell us what's wrong jagiya." Jeongin said as he crouched down infront of the irritated female.
Renho clicked her tongue and stood up from the couch. She looked pissed off. The 3 boys backed up slightly.

"Are you guys ever going to learn how to leave me alone? God you're so annoying! Just shut up and get out of my sight. Just seeing you pisses me off. Fucking annoying." And with that she walked to her room and slammed the door. Leaving the 3 boys feeling heartbroken. It felt as if she broke up with them right there. Felix had started tearing up, seungmin and jeongin just had their head down. They all went to bed after that and didn't bother her for the rest of the night.

At Practice the next Morning
Renho came to practice almost 15 minutes late. Everyone was waiting for her because she was the center in the routine.