24.5| Enhypen Crossover

❥Meeting up with Enhypen after their debut! This is a crossover with my Enhypen Female member story so please go show that story some love as well 🤭

Meeting up with Enhypen after their debut! This is a crossover with my Enhypen Female member story so please go show that story some love as well 🤭

"I can't wait for you to play soccer with Jake and I!" Niki was walking with Renho from where they parked the car. Niki had called Renho recently and asked her if she'd like to meet up with the group. Of course she said yes! Ever since I-Land ended she's missed everyone so much especially Yeosin! She was the only other female in I-Land so of course they got close.

"I already told you I suck at soccer.."

"But you're good at literally every other sport."

"Because you didn't force me to play every other sport." Renho ruffled her brothers hair as they made it to the front door. Niki took out his key and unlocked the door. When they entered the house all the members were gathered on the couch playing Mario cart. Once everyone saw Renho they ran and hugged her.

"RENHO!!!" Was all the black haired girl heard before she was bombarded with hugs from the group.

"Hi everyone!! I've missed you all!" Renho laughed sweetly and took in the giant group hug. Once everyone separated she spotted Yeosin right away and ran up to her. They were the same height so there was no difficulty having to look at each other.

"AHHH YEOSIN MY BABY!"

"RENHO UNNIE!!" The girls hugged and the boys awed at their interaction.

"How has my favorite girl been huh?" Renho pulled Yeosin onto the couch and they spoke for a little while. All the boys sat around them and continued playing their game.

"Renhoooo pay attention to me as wellll~" Jake hugged Renho side as she watched Niki and Heeseung fight over who threw a banana at who while racing.

"Aw how could I forget about my favorite golden retriever." Renho ruffled his hair and kissed his head as if he were a baby.

"YAH! NOONA IM CALLING SEUNGMIN!" Niki saw Renho kiss Jake and started instigating.

"YAH SEUNGMIN IS FINE WITH THIS! HE KNOWS I THINK OF JAKE LIKE A BROTHER YOU PUNK!" Renho yelled back and smacked the back of his head. Niki was not taking that disrespect.

"Jay hyung play for me really quick." He handed Jay the controller knowing what was about to happen. Sunghoon took out his phone and started recording. Yeosin and Jake scooted away cautiously.

"Riki." Renho started to back away only to be stopped my the back of the couch. Niki stood up and pounced on her. The started wrestling on the couch and everyone was yelling and cheering. Some cheering for Renho (basically everyone cheering for her) others telling them to be careful.

"YAH RIKI NISHIMURA GET OFF OF ME!"

"NO YOU HIT ME! BABO!"

"BABO?! YOU PUNK!" They continued to fight and Sunghoon continued to record. Sunoo and Jungwon were actually dying, they found this so funny. Yeosin, Jake and Jay were concerned for them while Heeseung just continued playing his game..

But the fighting went a bit far and Renho ended up falling off the couch and hitting her head in the floor pretty hard. It made a loud noise and everyone paused, even Niki.

Renho sat up slowly holding the back of her head and squeezing her eyes closed.

"A-Ah! NOONA! IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY?" Niki hopped off the couch and went over to Renho and held her head, he slowly stroked the back of her head to sooth the pain.

"I'm fine Riki" She laughed sweetly seeing how worried everyone looked.

"Yah, Niki be more careful next time." Heeseung flicked the younger in the forehead and he whined as he held his minor injury. The rest of the group just laughed as Niki over exaggerated the pain by holding his forehead and rolling around on the floor.

"Hyung that hurt a lot! Noona he hurt me!"

"It wasn't that bad calm down Riki." Everyone continued to laugh, Yeosin just grabbed Niki a bandaid and put it on his forehead.

"See! Yeosin Noona is nicer than you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever you little punk."
__________________________________
A:n| I KNOW THIS IS SHORT I KNOW I KNOW I just needed a filler chapter as I wrote the next part of I-Land. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ MY ENHYPEN FEMALE MEMBER STORY!! I LIKE IT ALOT SO FAR SO PLEASE ENJOY IT!! I finished watching Xo Kitty and I'm in love with Minho ☹️ Rico out!!