24| My Land, I-Land pt.5

❥Skipping to the day of the performance, all the boys are nervous

  ❥Skipping to the day of the performance, all the boys are nervous. Renho didn't bother going to the last practices because she thought they could handle it. She decided to spend time with Rain and Zico before the performance.

"And that's another win for me." Rain smirked slyly at Zico and Renho as he beat them in uno for the 5th time.

"Hyung how are you so good at this..." Zico threw his left over cards onto the table and leaned back in his chair.

"This isn't fair!" Renho on the other hand stood up and threw the cards onto the table.

"How are you so good at this?!?" Renho went over to Rains side of the table and shook him by his shoulders. Zico and the culprit laugh wholeheartedly at the young girl as she raged. Soon enough it was time for them to enter the judging room and begin the first test.

Renho went to the I-Land lobby to check on the boys before the performance. As she entered through the egg Seon and Niki we're surprised to see her, everyone else was excited and thankful.

"NOONA!!" Daniel ran over to Renho and hugged her as she got down the steps. She hugged him back and stroked his head lovingly.

"Hey danny, are you ready to perform today?" Daniel looked up at the black and pink haired girl with a face of worry.

"I'm a little nervous but I think we can do it." She smiled at the black haired kid and pat his head. She saw Niki looking pretty upset as Daniel was hugging her and smirked slyly.

"Aww come here Riki, I know you want your Noona to give you a hug as well~" Niki quickly made his way over to Renho and everyone laughed at his jealous behavior. Renho hugged her brothers waist since he was taller than her. (6ft at 14.....)

She backed away from her brother and looked at everyone. She eventually made eye contact with Seon and he smiled at her. She smiled back and looked back at the group.

"Are you guys ready!" Renho jumped up with her fist in the air.

"YEAH!!" All the boys yelled in unison and the oldest Nishimura was satisfied.

"Alright, I'll be judging you all with no remorse so do your very best and don't let me down." Renho bowed to the group and left to the judging room.

In the Judging Room
"Ah Ren my dear, are you excited to watch them perform?" Si-hyuk spoke to Renho as she entered the judging area.

"Of course I am! I'm still a little nervous though. I just hope I was able to help them enough.." Renhos voice was shaky because of how nervous she was for the boys. She sat down in her seat and watched as the performance began.