18| The hunt

❥Easter special!   It was Easter Day! One of Renhos favorite days because she loved Easter

Easter special!
It was Easter Day! One of Renhos favorite days because she loved Easter. The egg hunts,the candy, the pretty colors, but her favorite part was coloring the eggs. 3Racha have planned a fun day for the group to spend together.

Renho's Pov
I was the first one to wake up today. I was so excited today was Easter!! I loved this day. The colors and egg painting were my favorite parts. 3racha have planned a fun day for us so I decided to wake up early and get ready.

I took a quick shower and dashed back to my room.

"Maybe I'll keep my hair natural today.." I was thinking about how to do my hair. Since it has natural curls/waves I decided I'd keep it like that since it fits the aesthetic.

I was especially excited because hyunjin and I went shopping a few days ago to find outfits for today and I found the prettiest pastel yellow dress. I fell in love with it.

So I was going to wear that today

So I was going to wear that today. Hopefully we get to take lots of pictures! My Instagram needs a update, BADLY. Anyways. I did light makeup today because I wanted to focus on my dress and hair. Sadly my hair was still black because we recently dropped the album called The Sound and my hair was dyed black for it. I wish I had my blonde hair for today honestly.

By the time I finished I heard my 3 roommates rushing around the house yelling at each other to hurry up and get ready.

"FELIX WHERE IS MY TIE?"

"HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY WHITE DRESS SOCKS?!"

"I NEED A COMB"

"WAIT IS RENHO AWAKE?!"

The noise stopped at the mention of my name. Suddenly a parade of footsteps was heard rushing towards my door. The door was forced open and showed the faces of 3 boys who were..somewhat dressed.

Seungmin didn't have on his blazer or socks, Felix's hair was a complete mess and Jeongin didn't have a tie on. On the other hand I was fully dressed. My dress plus my cream white Mary janes. I just looked at the boys as I sat at my vanity. They just stared back at me and we just looked at each other for what felt like hours. Until our staring contest was broken by the sound of my phone ringing.