21| My land, I-Land pt.1

❥It's 2020! Ni-ki has been invited to I-land to hopefully debut! But what he didn't know was that his sister Renho had been invited to be a judge for the show

  ❥It's 2020! Ni-ki has been invited to I-land to hopefully debut! But what he didn't know was that his sister Renho had been invited to be a judge for the show. Remember stray kids debuted in 2018! So Renho has plenty of experience as an idol to help choose the next global boy group, but the producers made sure not to tell her that Ni-ki made it into I-land.

"Are you guys ready to meet our contestants?" Rain was excited to meet all the new participants of i-land. The place was so high tech and Renho was in shock when she first saw the place.

"I'm really excited! This place looks so cool! I cant wait to meet everyone~!" Renho clasped her hands together in excitement, Zico laughed at the girls antics.

"So how did picking out the contestants go Si-hyuk nim?"

"It went well, there were so many talented souls and it was difficult to only choose 23 but I chose the ones that had the most potential, and remember, when you're judging don't just judge on their ability's now. Make sure to think about their potential in the future and how they will improve in the future." Bang si-hyuk explained how he'd like everyone to judge the boys. This contest will be something to enjoy for sure.

Just then the host came onto a big screen that sat infront of the judges table.

"Woah!"

"Oh wow."

"Wahh"

"Now, here comes our contestants." Renho was practically about to explode in her seat because she remembered that Ni-ki had applied for I-land because he wanted to become and idol so he could make her proud. Non of the judges told her that Ni-ki made it into I-land yet though.

Finally at last Renho watches each and every unit walk in. Someone who caught her eye was the unit of two people, their names were sunghoon and Jay.

'They look promising, their builds and visual are crazy..' she thought.

Another one that caught her eye was this cute boy named ta-ki. He looked like a baby and Renho knew she was going to love him.

"Wah! He's so cute!" The black and pink haired girl cooed over the cute boy and the other judges chuckled at her and agreed.

Renho remembered that Ta-ki and Ni-ki were really close so she wondered if Ni-ki was here as well. Just as she was wondering that in came another unit of 3. And in that unit? Ni-ki.

"OH MY GOD ITS NI-KI OH MY GOD HE MADE IT HOLY-" Renho practically jumped out of her seat screaming once she saw her little brother. Rain and Zico couldn't stop laughing while si-hyuk sighed and chuckled a bit. They really chose an amazing judge didn't they?