21.5| My land, I Land pt.2

❥It was time for Renho to surprise the boys before the voting

It was time for Renho to surprise the boys before the voting. They had two hours to decide who was going to be eliminated, but before that they had a look around the living area inside of the I-Land.

"Woah it's huge!" All 16 boys chosen were looking around the housing area. It had everything they needed from food, to practice areas to bedrooms. What confused them though was that there was a singular room for one person even though there were only 12 people allowed in the I-Land.

"Is there going to be an extra person chosen?" Heeseung spoke to himself as he looked at the door. It looked like all the other doors but it had the number 13 on it. The inside of the room was pink and it looked like every other bed room except it only had one bed. What they noticed was that there were a females clothing in the wardrobe.

"Is there a girl living here..?" K looked around the room in confusion before they heard an alarm go off.

"I-Landers please come to the living room." All 16 boys rushed out of the pink bedroom and headed into the living room. They all sat on the couch and in front of them was a girl but her back was turned to them. They all looked at each other in confusion.

The female then turned around.

"Surprise!!!" Renho turned around and jumped with her hands in the air smiling at everyone. All the boys screamed and fanboyed then they saw her.

"OMG ITS REN FROM STRAY KIDS HOLY-" Ej screamed and jumped up and down while everyone else was freaking out. One boy in particular ran up to the black and pink haired girl and hugged her.

"NOONA!! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO BE HERE?!" Riki hugged his older sister and she hugged him back. Everyone screamed as Riki said that Renho was his older sister.

"Okay okay calm down everyone I have something to say!" Renho finally got all the fanboys to calm down and they all sat on the couch.

"Okay so you're probably wondering why I'm here, and about that extra pink room in the back...." Renho paused as all the boys leaned forward anticipating her answer.

"I'm going to be your personal trainer for this season!!" The girl clapped as the boys roared with excitement.

"A real idol as our personal trainer?!? That's insane!!!!" Jake was looking around in shock as the other boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'm so excited to work with you all! But just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I won't push you guys hard. Yeah we'll have fun but I'm also here as a guide so if you ever need anything come straight to me alright?" The hazel eyed girl smiled at the boys sweetly.