17| Fighting

❥Pt

    ❥Pt.1 of pre-debut stories.
Stray kids were all in their dorm having a normal day. Sitting around, watching tv, eating snacks. Until 2 members came into the calm living room arguing with each other. It felt as if they were going to get physical.

"What is your deal?" Renho was arguing with Seungmin. It was surprising to say the least. These 2 really got along. They almost never fought but ever since Minho left they've been different.

"What's my deal? How about you learn to control your mouth. You can't just say stuff to me like we're friends. We aren't even close." Seungmin and the female we're going back and forth. They were in the hall while the rest of the group was in the living room. The others began to over hear the conversation and starting to look at each other worriedly.

"Good cause I never wanted to be friends with you in the first place asshole!" Renho pushed seungmin to the side and started to walk into the living room, but seungmin ran up behind her and pushed her to the ground.

"Who do you think you're calling an asshole?!" Chan ran over to the 2 youngers to try and stop their fighting.

Renho slowly stood back up and glared at seungmin. Chan ran up to them.

"Woah what is going on with you two?-" Before he could even finish his sentence Renho slapped seungmin in the face. Everyone went quiet as they looked at seungmin as he slowly turned his head back to the female.

"Did you just slap me."

"Seungmin-"

"I'm not talking to you hyung. Renho. Did you just slap me?" Seungmin stopped Chan from speaking and turned his attention back to the black haired girl in-front of him.

"And so what if I did? What are you gonna do hit me back?-" Right when she said that she felt her cheek burning and she fell to the ground again. Seungmin got down on top of her and they started to wrestle.

"Yah! Kim seungmin! Get off of her what are you doing?!" Changbin came running over followed by the rest of the group. Changbin tried to force seungmin  off of the girl but he wouldn't budge.
Renho was fighting back with all her might. Seungmin had long nails at the time so as they fought he scratched her face causing her to start bleeding.

Renho furrowed her brows and punched the boy in the nose causing him to falter for a split second. She pushed him down and got on top of him and continued to punch him.

Chan got ahold of her arms and changbin grabbed seungmin by his arms and they dragged the 2 away from each other. The 2 kids stared at each other from across the room. One with a bloody cheek the other with a bloody nose.