25| Panda & Puppy Yt Live

☆• Renho And seungmin YouTube Live! One of the most adored couples in the kpop industry fianlly have their first live together •☆

• Renho And seungmin YouTube Live! One of the most adored couples in the kpop industry fianlly have their first live together •☆

Renho set up the camera as the Live started.

"Hello stay!! We are in Paris!!" Stray kids was in Paris for their lalapoloza concert and Seungmin came to Renhos room so they could spend time together. Seungmin smiled at the camera and waved cutely. Renho giggled at him.

"Look at him, he's so cute isnt he?" She grabbed his cheek and pulled lightly teasing him.

"Yah, Yah, Yah." He pulled her hand off and stared into her eyes with a plain expression as she laughed.

"Anyways! Guys seungmin invaded my room, I was so peaceful until this puppy jumped on me!"

"Don't lie to them you wanted me to come"

"I did not!"

They continued to argue back and forth until seungmin saw a question that got his attention.

"Oppa, noona, tell us, how did you got together and who fell first." He read the question and Renho jumped up in excitement.

"Omg this story is so fun to tell, Han asks me to tell him all the time!" Seungmin covered his face feeling embarrassed. Renho giggled at him and faces the camera.

"Okay so it was around when our noeasy album came out, I was part of the unit that sang red lights with hyunjin and Chan. At one of our promotion concerts I was dancing and singing red lights by myself because Chan and hyunjin had things to do that day and when I came back seungmin was cheering for me the loudest-"

"Aahhhh!! No more please!" He covered his ears and shook his head as he whined. Clearly he was embarrassed about this story.

"Haha! It's okay Minnie~" She pat his head and continued the story.

"So as I was taking off my makeup and getting ready to go home seungmin came up to me and was like 'Ren, can we go somewhere private I need to ask you something' and I said sure. So we walk out the venue and outside there was a flower field filled with multiple colored tulips. We walked for a while until he stopped and I did as well." She looked over at seungmin to see he had his face planted in the bed whining.

"So I was like seungmin what's wrong why are we out here, and he said, okay now listen before I say this..he's not the best at confessing his feelings so let's say he sounded like a middle schooler telling his crush he liked her." She choked back a laugh as he shot his head up and looked at her as his jaw dropped.

"Is that really what you thought?!"

"I'm sorry but yes!! It was cute though!" He grabbed her shoulders and shook her as she laughed hard.

"So..So basically he said and this is exactly what he said the stuttering and all!" She cleared her throat as seungmin slammed his face into the bed once again.

"R-Ren look i uhm kinda have this thing for you- it's a crush? I don't know but I like you alot and I was wondering.. you don't have too! But I was wondering if like we could be boyfriend and girlfriend." Once she finished seungmin ran out of her room and slammed the door. She was dying of laughter and stay were laughing as well.

"HAHA, S-SEUNGMIN COME BACK HAHAHA!!" She grabbed the camera and followed him.

———————☆
Omg hi everyone! I haven't posted all summer 💀 I'm so sorry but now I've started to get my motivation once again. I'm starting my sophomore year august 16th so wish me luck! I hope you guys enjoy this short seungmin and Renho chapter! Love you all and hope you're having a great summer! Rico out!