22.5| Overtime

❥Renho noticed that Han was spending time alone working on songs so she decided to visit him to keep him company

    ❥Renho noticed that Han was spending time alone working on songs so she decided to visit him to keep him company. These two should not be trusted alone together though...

Back when everyone lived together
"Yah, channie oppa where is Hannie?" The blonde haired female was wondering where her favorite quokka was.

"Last I checked he's still in the studio, you should check on him. Oh! And bring him some of this ttetobokki that Leeknow made. He probably hasn't eaten yet either." Chan got up from his spot in the living room to get the food from the kitchen.

Chan handed Renho some Tupperware with the food inside.

"Make sure he drinks this as well." He handed her a water bottle as well.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he's taken care of oppa" Renho smiled at Chan and went to the studio to check on Han.

At the Studio
"Knock knoooocckkkk" Renho called out as she opened the door to the studio. She walked in to see Han hunched over a desk with his head in his hand. His glasses basically falling off his face. Looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"Aish..Hannie you really need to get some sleep.." She walked over to the black haired boy and set down the food and water.

"Here, Leeknow Oppa made this." She sat down in the empty chair next to him.

"Ah thank you rennie." He smiled at her sleepily and continued to work. Renho started to get slightly upset.

"Yah...stop working and eat your food."

"But I'm almost done with this rap line, let me just finish this-"

"Ani."

"Please?"

"Aniyo."

"Fine..." Han stopped writing in his notebook and decided to start eating the food.

"What song have you been working on anyways?"

"It's actually a song for an album Chan hyung was thinking to release for stay. It was gonna be called 'Skz-Replay' so it's full of songs written and sung by each member separately or as a unit."

"Wah, really?"

"Yeah. Actually this song I was writing was for you and I as a unit."

"REALLY?"

"YEAH I WAS GONNA KEEP IT A SURPRISE BUT YOU CAME HERE BEFORE I COULD TELL YOU!"

"OH MY GOD"

"Yeah! I was writing the rap part of it and was hoping to get your opinion on the vocal part since you're going to be singing majority of it."

"I could try but you know I'm no good with lyrics"

"Just tell me how it feels when you sing it okay?"

"Okay"

"geudaeneun naye iyagiyeotta
kkeuteopshi tteooreuneun neoye hanmadi
geujeo barabol su inneun geonmaneuro
mame gipi saegyeojil sajincheoreom
naye gieokdeureul hanasshik moaseo
sojunghi mamsoge ganjikhalge
barami dweeo jeo meolli naragan geudaeye hyanggi
gieokhae yeongweonhi"  Renho listened to the song attentively. She enjoyed how his voice matched with the song and it was very laid back which definitely gave off Han vibes.

"That's the beginning of the song, so you'll start it off then the second verse is like sort of a rap but it's like a slow rap Y'know? And this song I think matches with us well because it's supposed to be a song that shows a longing for a special person but they seem far away. That's how I felt before I met you and everyone else. You guys are the special people that I needed in my life and I found you. Even if we weren't as far away, mentally you guys felt far away but now we are closer than ever." Renho almost teared up at his explanation, he's such a goofball but a caring person at the same time.

"Hannie, that's so sweet. I'm glad you chose me to sing this song with you it has such a strong and beautiful message." Renho smiled at the puffy cheeked boy.

"I wouldn't sing it with anyone else." Han gave Renho a headpat as he smiled at her.

"Okay okaayyy, now eat your food and water. We need you to be healthy now sweet cheeks."

"Yah! I told you not to call me that!"

"Well too bad!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

Han smirked and stood up from his seat. He picked Renho up and swung her over his shoulder and started spinning around in circles.

"AAAHHHH YAHH HAN JISUNG PUT ME DOWN AAAHHHH!!!"

"HAHAHAH" Suddenly someone burst through the door and saw the sight of Renho basically passed out over hand shoulder.

"What are you guys doing...we can hear you from our dorm..." It was yeji and ryujin. Han immediately put Renho down and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Sorry noona....." Han bowed in a complete 90 degree angle to apologize for the noise. The two older girls laughed at the youngers behavior.

"It's okay, just be a little quieter it's getting late and make sure rens okay." Yeji smiled at the nervous boy and he nodded his head vigorously.
The girls chuckled and left the studio.

"This is exactly why I told you to put me down... babo" Renho whispered that last part.

"What did you just call me-"

"No yelling."

"You little..ugh whatever let's just go back home." He grabbed his empty Tupperware and water bottle and threw it away. He left his notebook in the studio and walked out the door.

"YAH HANNIE WAIT FOR ME!"

"YOUR TOO SLOW BABO!"

"BABO?!?"
__________________________________
A/n: This was just a filler while I write the 4th part of the I-Land series. It's taking longer to write than I thought.... BUT ANYWAYS!! SCHOOLS OVER IN 2 WEEKS!! But I also have finals... BUT SCHOOLS OVER IN 2 WEEKS!!! RAAAAHHHHH!! RICO OUT!!!