28 | 2 KIDS ROOM

2 Kids room Ep. 1
{REN x LEE KNOW}

{ 2 Kids Room, a series where the stray kids members talk one on one to get to know each other better and just have fun !!}

Renho was the first one to walk into the small studio. There was a short couch with her skzoo renda {panda + renho} and Lee Knows skzoo Leebit.

"Aw how cute" she walked up to the couch and grabbed both of the skzoos and held them up to the camera. She turned to her side and read the sign on the side table.

"Ren and Lee know <3 (The cat and the owner)"

"Haha!! I'm guessing Lee know oppa is the owner?" She laughed and right as she said his name he walked into the studio and threw another leebit skzoo at her face.

"AGH" The skzoo hit her face and Lee know just laughed.

"Are you excited for today? You know about me right?" Lee know sat down and immediately started to question her.

"Of course I know you."

"Are you sure? How many cats do I have." Renho paused and started thinking

"Han..."

"Felix.."

"Dori?"

"I see you know nothing about me. Okay let's end this here" Lee know smiled and got up from the couch.

"Wait! Lee know!" The screen cut to static and Lee know was sitting back on the couch next to Renho.

"I'm sorry oppa, what are your cats names again?" She laughed shyly and sipped her iced americano.

"Soonie, doongie, dori" She spoke quickly and their names all sounded as one to Renho.

"Ah...I see.." She didn't hear a single name.

———— !

"So Lee know oppa, what do you think of our relationship? How would you describe it?" Renho turned her body in his direction and sipped her coffee again. Lee know cleared his throat.

"Predator and prey"

"Seriously..." Renho sighed and laughed

"Hahaha!! I'm kidding, you're like..a younger sister that I can always mess with without getting scolded" He nodded feeling satisfied with his answer.

"Ah really? I'd say your a funny older brother that I can always count on to make me laugh. OH! And someone that can cook me food" Lee know glared at her and she laughed.

"Do you only want me for my food? I see I'll leave right now."

"STOP TRYING TO LEAVE-"

We will be back after a short commercial break.