23| My land, I-land pt.4

❥Geonu got part two, jay's confidence hasn't dwindled at all but as time goes on Renho can tell he's starting to feel hurt about the outcomes

  ❥Geonu got part two, jay's confidence hasn't dwindled at all but as time goes on Renho can tell he's starting to feel hurt about the outcomes. Niki also beings to act..strange.

"Geonu gets part two." Everyone clapped for the brown haired boy as he lifted his head. Jay sat there in silence clearly embarrassed. Renho felt bad for him but auditions weren't over yet.

Part three? Jay tried out. Jungwon got part three.

Part four? Jay tried out. K got part four.

Part five? Seon.

Part six? Daniel.

Part seven? Sunghoon.

Finally jay got part eight. But Renho could tell that his confidence has gone down.

Niki, youngbin, Nicholas and Jake were given whatever parts remained.

Practice finally began. As Renho watched Heeseung teach the choreography she could tell that the others were uncomfortable with his way of teaching them. For instance, one of the moves heeseung was teaching, he changed it.

"Wait, this looks different from the video. Are you sure your doing it right heeseung?" Renho asked him out loud and everyone else started to silently agree.

"Well the original is more difficult so I was trying to make it easier for everyone to learn-"

"But that kinda takes away from the original feeling of the song doesn't it?" K questioned heeseungs' choice.

"K hyung is right. I think we should keep it the same. Changing the choreography takes away the message of the song." Jungwon also agreed to keeping the dance the same. Heeseung huffed and went back to practicing.

Soon enough the group broke up and started to practice in separately. Renho walked over to Youngbin and Jake seeing that they are clearly struggling with the dance.

"Hey guys, how's practice going?"

"It's hardddd, Renho.. can you help us?" Jake whined about how hard the dance was. Renho chuckled at his cute actions.

"Jake's right. We aren't the best at learning new choreography fast and obviously that's what we have to do here. But it's just so much to remember" Youngbin felt a bit down after realizing his abilities weren't a match to majority of the people in I-Land.

"Hey don't say that. Everyone's way of learning is different, even if it's slower than everyone else it's easier to focus on the details." Renho pat them both on the shoulder. As they were talking they suddenly heard heeseung call out to everyone.