Prologue

"Is that it ? Is that all you think i am worth ? Why didn't you bet a few more laks on me huh ?  Did you even think about the consequences before you agreed to marry me as a deal ?" She asked infuriated throwing the papers on this face .

"I was never okay marrying you as a deal Riddhima ." He replied and Riddhima chuckled taking a step closer to him .

"If you weren't happy marrying me as a deal then why did you ? To ruin my life or something like that perhaps since that's what everyone wants to do . I didn't think that you would but you did . You betrayed me Rudraksh . you betrayed me ." She said with her voice on the highest pitch but no-one else could hear them because of the sound of the bhajans echoing in the whole mansion .

"You don't have to stay married to me anymore Rudraksh . That time period stated on the documents is over ."  She said looking at him with her eyes in the brim of flooding with tears .

"Here . You got what you wanted . Didn't you . Congratulations . Now celebrate you bloody freak ."  She said and turned back to leave but he pulled her towards him and instead made her stand in front of the mirror .

"You broke my trust , my pride and everything I had for you ." She said looking at him from the mirror .

He devilishly chuckled while his orbs darkened .

"It's so heartbreaking that my wife trusts other people more than me ." He said with visible pain in his voice .

"And about these contract papers of yours ." He said and picked them before opening them .

He then pulled out a matchstick from the match box and lit the papers making me widen my eyes  .

"This is what these papers actually deserve that is to  burnt into ashes." He whispered shallowly in her ears .

"And you my love are never going away from me because you belong with me and i belong to you . Congratulations you are caged with me forever ." He said looking at her from the mirror .

"Your name has my initials and my heart has your name embedded in it
Mrs Riddhima Rudraksh Kapoor ." He said with his gaze fixated on her .

"But none of those things changes the fact that we are not really married ." She said gritting her teeth .

"We may not be really married but we are connected by our souls Mrs Kapoor ." He said but Riddhima started laughing like a freak and he left her from his embrace .

_______________________________________

This is the crazy yet sane story of Riddhima and Rudraksh . What you happen when two opposite poles will be tied together in an arranged marriage would they ever be able to attract or would they in a possibility  repel ?..