Chapter - 14

Teri bechaini ka, teri tanhayi ka
Ehsaas hai mujhko sun..

Main jo saath tere hoon
Phir tujhe hai kaisa gham
Dard baant lenge hum sun..

O.. o.. o...
O.. o.. o...

In palkon mein khushiyon ka
Sapna sajana hai
Tere dil ka mere dil se
Rishta purana hai ....

❤️_______________________________________

Days passed on like that °^°

Miss Riddhima back to work ! Rudraksh said as Riddhima was sitting and chatting with rudraksh .

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Riddhima isn't Meenakshi a good person ! Rudraksh said trying to make Riddhima jealous but it was a waste because Riddhima knew that he was just trying to make her jealous.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Isn't abhimanyu a good person ! She said smiling back and he got irritated or should I say jealous!
_______________________________________

Skip to Saturday -

Riddhima was sleeping soundly and rudraksh as an early owl was already up walking here and there waiting when she would wake up and he would irritate or should I say he just missed her voice .

How much does this woman sleep ? Rudraksh said to himself and looked at the clock on the wall.

Let's wake her up shall we ! Rudraksh said to himself but then a crazy idea came to his mind to irritate her .

He went and picked up a glass of water and threw it on her .

Riddhima woke up shaking her head and looked at rudraksh who was laughing his ass off seeing her face .

Mr rudraksh Kapoor you are so dead now ! Riddhima said gritting her teeth and rudraksh ran downstairs and Riddhima ran behind him .

Rudraksh ran to the backside of the house and Riddhima ran behind him both were laughing Riddhima was laughing seeing him scared of her and running to save himself and he was still laughing remembering Riddhima's pissed off face.

Rudraksh stopped near the pool knowing that this was the deadline and turned back to see Riddhima with a mischievous smile on her face .

No ! No ! Riddhima ! Holi is five days later not today ! You are my sweet little wife aren't you ? Rudraksh said trying everything to save himself

You should have thought about that before you threw water on me ! It's too late now mr Kapoor ! Riddhima said and pushed him inside the pool and laughed so hard .

Riddhima sat down bending to his level and said .

Aww ! Did mr rudraksh's plan backfire! Riddhima said asking him with a pittying look .

No ! Not exactly! He said and smiled mischievous before Riddhima could get up or figure out what he was about to do he pulled her inside the pool with him .

Rudraksh held her from her waist not knowing if she knew how to swim or not .

Riddhima looked at rudraksh and rudraksh looked at her and both of them broke into laughter seeing each other .

You look like a wet gorilla ! Riddhima said laughing hard .

Same to you mrs Kapoor! Rudraksh said looking at her staring at her seeing her laugh so freely around him for the first time .