Chapter - 20

Ye Hulchul Dil Ki Ye Hulchul
Bole Aaj Aas Paas Tu Mere
Bikhra Hu Main To
Kuch Pal Hawa Mein
Tere Bharose Ko Thamein

Chalna Bhi Hai Badalna Bhi Hai
Tujhmein Hi To Dhalna Bhi Hai

Dil Thoda Jazbaati Hai
Bhar Jata Hai Baaton Se
Ye Fir Chhalke Yun Aankho Se
Ho Jaise Rait Zara Si

Haath Mein Teri Khushboo Hai
Sach Poocho To Ab Yun Hai
Tu Chehre Pe Mere Thehra
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si

                                ❤️
______________________________________

She went back inside drenched from the rain as her emotions took over her and she locked the door and sighed closing her eyes as a sole tear made her way out of her eyes . No matter how strong she was trying to be , she was still a human , a human with emotions.

She held the door's handle as her body dropped down on the ground and uncontrollable tears made their way out her eyes as she couldn't contain her emotions for long now.

After a while she wiped her tears and got up with the support of the door's handle . She had no appetite to eat so she straight away went to the room dugged her face in the pillow trying not to cry but the solace of her mind made her flood with emotions.

The next day ~

Riddhima woke up with still a stringing pain in her head but then the memories from the past few days played like a movie in a mind and she dug her face in the pillow but after sometime eventually gaining some power got up .

She tied her hair up in a bun and went to make tea because that's the only thing that can cure her headache at that moment .

When she got a phone call so she went to pick it up ..

"Hello ." She said earning no response from the other side at first but ..

"Hello Riddhima . How are you ?" As soon as Riddhima heard that voice her anger came back to her .

"You bloody idiot , moron . Don't you have any shame ? Huh ! You are calling me now . Why are you even calling me now ? Don't call me again or i will kill you ." Riddhima spat the words like fire and went back to make tea for her but her phone again rang and she was determined that if it would be prisha this time then she for sure will curse her so bad that she won't ever forget .

Riddhima picked up the phone without even glancing at the name for once .

"You ! Why are you calling me again and again I said that i don't want to talk with you . You bloody asshole . Go die , Jump from a cliff for all i care and you bloody bi- ." Before Riddhima could have said or more so spat her fire like words the person on the other side finally decided to speak instead of being mute .

"I didn't know that you had this much anger for me in you , trouble  !" Riddhima cursed herself because she had instead spat all of that to rudraksh instead of prisha.

"Who's trouble ?" She asked in a plain tone .

"You ." He replied.

"What do you want rudraksh ?" She plainly asked.

"I don't want anything i just want you and you are coming back , home !" He said and Riddhima got a little taken back .

"I am home !" She said looking around .

"You may be , but I am not . You are a part of home for me and if i were to be totally honest then in words you are home to me ." He said with pain visible in his tone .

"What about dadi rudraksh ?" She asked .

"I am not going to take you there ." He said and Riddhima got confused.